3 - Nope, it's still a mystery

Uuuuhh... not always ^^^

o0o0o0o

We all looked away when he turned around with eight cups of frappos so he, hopefully, wouldn't notice us.

"You think he sees us?" I asked.

"I don't know I'm afraid to look." Maggie said.

"Pussy," Sarah muttered and looked up to see if he noticed us.

Those were some seriously fucking tense seconds when we sat there, me turning my back to him. I heard some struggling sound and a man asking if he could help.

"Yes thank you, would you mind holding the door for me?" Toby asked the helpful man as he told him no.

Then the door shut close.

And we sprinted up.

"We have to follow him."

"We have to see where he is going."

"Should we tell him to wait?"

"NO!" Sarah and I shouted at the same time as soon as we realized what Maggie asked us.

"Jeez, can a woman wonder?" She muttered.

We went outside as we noticed Toby had already seated in a car with another guy we had no idea who was, probably a fellow CIA agent. Sarah jumped into the driver's seat and Maggie in the passenger's. I had barely buckled in in the backseat as Sarah drove off after the car Toby was in.

We followed them to a nearby house. Okay not a house more like a fucking mansion. We didn't stop the car though, we drove slowly past Toby and his co-worker as they stumbled out of the car with all the cups and headed inside. Suddenly the mysterious man turned his eyes to us and hot dayum was he handsome.

And when I say handsome I mean that if I'd be standing I would fall.

We all bent down and Sarah sped away.

"Oh my GOD did you girls see that man?" Sarah swooned.

"No Maggie is just drooling for no particular reason." I answered.

"I'm not drooling."

We drove off to Maggie's house and after saying a quick 'hi' to Ms. Hennings, we rushed into Maggie's bedroom and started planning.

"Let's just go to their house and confront them!"

"That's never going to work! I mean one can assume that they are never home anymore since they are CIA."

"True, but what then? They are always unavailable, day and night."

"Did you try to meet them at night?"

"Well I was desperate, I hadn't seen them in ages!"

"I know," I started. "I'll just call Toby now and tell him we know about their job, since they are CIA no one is granted to know so they are forced to come and meet up with us to tell us that nobody can know. Right?"

The girls agreed with me and I found Toby in my contact list and called.

"Hey Hannah, I can't really talk right now, can I call you later?" He answered in a haste.

"Uh no."

"No?"

"Yeah."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Oh so you have time now?"

"Just a little. Can you get to the point." He seemed irked that I was able to corner him.