Prologue

The day after the last day of war

+×÷=%€£¥₩Nico's POV ₩¥£€%=÷×+

"We are gathered here today, to pay our respects," Chiron said grandly, "To our fellow colleges, friends, family." He then named the deceased and anyone and everyone was offered to come to the grave and pay their respects. Even though they had just won a war against an immortal everyone was... devastated. Including the 2 survivors of the 7 and me.

"Jason Grace. Son of Jupiter. Roman praetor." Chiron called out. I glided over to the coffin but kept my distance. Being able to have splitting headaches because there was a dead person near by was not fun. "Jason... It is... you're dead..." Percy whispered discontinuously though those words we as loud as a bunch of Jeff The Killer fangirls/boys.

"My s-son..." Jupiter sobbed over his dead son's coffin. He had turned to human size for this 'momentus' occasion as someone would say then immediately die the next second from Jupiter and everyone else before me and my father would send him to the fields of punishment. {(A/N) Italics are the thoughts of someone and Gaia is underlined. }

Yesterday... it's on everyone's mind.

+×÷=%€£¥₩Memory of yesterday by Hazel's memory sharing ₩¥£€%=÷×+

3rd person

Percy and Leo were back to back slowly making their way to Queen Dirt Face while Annabeth, Piper and Frank were being pushed back by a mob of Monsters, Drakons to get exact. "Percy?" Leo said through gritted teeth. Sweat beaded down both their faces as they came under the-grandmother-who-must-not-be-named. "Yes Leo," He replied with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Did you know that this quest is just several people making sure thier  grandmother doesn't wake up," Leo said in one breath. "Leo I swear if- no when we survive this war I am going to slap you," Percy screamed which caused an earthquake to happen which dissolved the monsters next to us, "You are so smart Leo Valdez," He groaned at him.

+×÷=%€£¥₩Time Skip to after Gaia is defeated₩¥£€%=÷×+

Leo and Percy was panting and on thier knees when a scream pierced the air. Like they'd been electrocuted, the sprang up and drifted for the noise only to be greeted with a horrific sight.

Nico was bloody and hanging in a tree. Frank, Hazel and Jason was sprawled on the ground in some sort of state of death while Annabeth was fighting off a Hell Hound. "ANNABETH!" Percy called out... big mistake. She whipped her body round to see who called her name but in doing so let the Hound bit her in half. "Seaweed Brain," She said before collapsing onto the floor in two.

Before Percy even thought about what happened an enraged Leo combusted his entire body and threw fire ball after fire ball at the Hell not-so-tough-any-more Hound screaming, "¡CÓMO TE ATREVES! ¡APENAS VAYA F*CK! ¿CÓMO TE ATREVES A MATAR ANNNBETH? VIVE EN LOS CAMPOS DE CASTIGO PARA SIEMPRE! ¡PERRO DEL DEMONIO!*" Probably a load of curse words- Percy thought.

After Leo had some what calm down and Percy was separated (only a meter away was what Percy called a long way away) from Annabeth, the Gods came and went paid our respects through gritted teeth.
"Don't worry. They are in a better place."
"It's not your fault."
"Don't blame yourself
"Everything will be okay." This final sentence made all the bottled up anger inside of Leo unleash. "But it won't he okay! Don't you get it! NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY IT WILL BE OKAY! EVERYONE WILL STILL BE GONE! NEVER COMING BACK! ANNABETH! PIPER! HAZEL! FRANK AND JASON! AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF NICO WILL MAKE IT BACK!" Leo stormed off to Bunker 9 fists now on fire from his out burst. Before anyone moved Hepathus was on Leo's tail following him.

Everyone was gone... forever.