Beginning to run but fail. :(

A/N Remember italics are thinking. Also PJ and HoO characters all belong to Uncle Rick Troll Y-U-Like-cliffhangers Riordan and The Suicide Squad belongs to DC.

+×÷=%€£¥₩Percy's POV ₩¥£€%=÷×+

This can't be happening. First the 7 die. Now Mom and Paul. And the police think we killed them. Well... We did. No. No. No. This is the Gods some kind of sick joke. I bet they are alive in Olympus right now laughing their heads off at what we are doing right now. Placing bets on who will get caught first.

Fingers were snapped in front of my eyes as we turned yet another corner and neared the Empire State building. "Are you okay Percy?" Nico asked whilst tugging me forward towards the doors.

+×÷=%€£¥₩ Time Skip to when they are at Olympus ₩¥£€%=÷×+

"Ορκίζομαι Μοίρες αν το χάος με τη λογική μου και πάλι δεν θα έχετε οποιαδήποτε αριστερά για να παίξει με." I muttered under my breath so no one could hear.
"Percy. Are you there? Olympus to Percy do you copy?" Leo asked while shaking me. "Yeah I am here" I muttered to Leo. A blue mist (probably Posiden's doing) had surrounded us and we were in the middle of the police station.

You three frantically looked around. Where are we? Out of the blue (pun intended), I was tackled to the floor but as soon as it happened it was pulled off me. Well flung off me: my saviour, Nico's skeleton. "What the Gods is going on?!" I screamed while getting up and fighting a police officer after police officer.

"Do you think I know?!" Leo and Nico shouted at me in unison. The police officers suddenly retreated fear clearly evident in their eyes. I looked to Nico and Leo. Leo was on fire protecting Nico, who was out cold. He pushed himself to hard again I thought. A ear splitting crack filled the air and a second later Leo's fire went out and he fell limp next to Nico. Then another crack and I was clutching my head. Blood dripped onto my shoulder and black engulfed my vision.

+×÷=%€£¥₩Amanda Waller's POV (Real name please. Never actually seen Suicide Squad₩¥£€%=÷×+

These kids are not normal. Especially Nico Di Angelo. Waller picked up each file.

Name: Leo Valdez

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Parentage:
Father: Unknown (Belived to be Deceased)
Mother: Esperanza Valdez (Deceased)
Aunt/Uncle: Rosa Valdez (Alive)

Back story: Esperanza died in a fire caused by her son, Leo Valdez. Leo Valdez went from foster home to forster home. Intill, he was sentenced to the Wilderness school though he disappeared for years but, now with blood on his hands, he murdered Sophie Blofish.

Leo Valdez... Leo Valdez had a hard life but that doesn't change the fact that he has Sophie Blofis's blood on his hands.

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Parentage:
Father: Unknown (Belived to be Deceased)
Mother: Sally Blofis-Jackson (Deceased)
Step-fathers:
Gabe Ugliano (Deceased)
Paul Blofis (Deceased)

Back story: Perseus Jackson was kicked out from every school he went to. He mysteriously disappeared after being involved in a car crash for several years with Sally Blofis-Jackson. Intill he, along with Leo Valdez and Nico Di Angelo, committed the sin they are sentenced for.

Perseus Jackson's life is a utter mystery, to the government, for the past few years.

Name: Nicholas Di Angelo

Age: 14?

Gender: Male

Parentage:
Father: Unknown (Belived to be Deceased)
Mother: Maria Di Angelo (Deceased)
Sister/Brother: Bianca Di Angelo (Belived to be Deceased)

Back story: Maria Di Angelo died ,whilst in the lotus casino, and Nicholas and his sister were sent to a military boarding school, named Westover Hall in Bar harbour Miame before being kidnapped by a group of girls along with Percy Jackson and another boy and girl.

Nicholas Di Angelo's life is basically a complete mystery to the government. Just like the others. I will question them in that aspect. I mean they fit in with the Squad so why not ask them. They are criminals after all.

(A/N Dudes and Dudets I will update every 6 days. Yeah. I get distracted easily :p. So what ya think? Tell me please!)