Meeting the Squad : Part 1

A/N Okay people! Let's get this straight (unlike Nico) now! Diablo is alive! Enchantress is alive in the doctors body but under control! Got it people!?!? And Nico knows Katana because Underworld, Soul sucking sword, usually souls go to the Underworld. And Joker hasn't got Harley Quinn.

+×#$%_&*¥₩DeadShot'sPOV ₩¥*&_%$#×+

There was a new threat as we've just been told. I mean. Another one?! Saving he world once was hard. El Diablo was resurrected by some magic mist. The Doc has just gotten hold of Enchantress. Like fate... come on! Also, Katana has been figity since she was told about the new recruits. Something is going on and she knows about it.

+×#$%_&*¥₩Harley Quinn's POV ₩¥*&_%$#×+

There were new people coming to join the Squad! YAY! They're terrorists apparently and one started at the age of 12. Wonder if my Puddin' knows him? When will my Puddin' come?

+×#$%_&*¥₩Katana's POV ₩¥*&_%$#×+

Holy Hades. The war for both worlds have just ended but now there is another one?! Fates come on! First, making El Diablo come back to life. That was a clear sign something big was coming up. And then sending the 3 most powerful demigods (Alive A/N if you count Nico as alive)) to where a Greek or Roman monster is coming back alive!?!?!? The Fates hate me.

+×#$%_&*¥₩ Nico's POV ₩¥*&_%$#×+

We waked into the dazzling sunlight and I swear I am a vampire. I hissed at the burning rays and hid in Percy's shadow.

A/N I swear I wrote a whole 3000 words but it didn't save now I am crying so badly but let me give you what happened in bullet points because I don't want to write the entire words again.

1. Nico and Katana had a talk. Katana told Nico that El Diablo came back from the dead and that the Fates brought him back. They conclude something bad is going down.

2. Leo meets Harley and they get alone like normal people.

3. Leo meets El Diablo and they find out about each other's past while speaking in Spanish. They cry a bit and then get along.

4. Percy talks to Killer Croc, Flag and June (Has control of Enchantress now). Flag and June go away and Croc and Percy have a heart-to-heart and become friends.

5. Big flash of white. Will Solace finds himself magically there and alive. Fates have a heart-to-heart with the Demi-Gods which only they can see.

6. Will is alive because he is needed to do something in the prophecy which the Fates speak to them about.

7. The crew members get claimed except for Katana and June Moone as soon as the Fates disappear.

Amanda Waller: Daughter of Chronos (God of Time, Not big evil Father of Zeus)

Rick Flag: Son of Hermes

Flawd Lawton / Deadshot: Legacy of Apollo

Harleen Quinzel / Harley Quinn : Lyssa Goddesses of mad rage, frenzy and rabies in animals.

George Harkness / Boomerang:

Chato Santatan / El Diablo: Son of Hephaestus

Waylon Jones / Killer Croc: Legacy of Posiden

more being written now