Leo and Nico's Investigation : Part 2

A/N Greek is italics and roman, though I probably won't do it, is italics underlined. Sorry from not updating it's just that I get really really really really distracted. Oh and if you want some Leico I will do it.

!#$/^&*() 3rd person )(*&^/$#!

Amanda cautiously walked in and took a seat opposite the two boys. "Okay first things first I just want to confirm who you are," She explained whilst passing Leo his fact file, "If there is anything wrong on there tell me." And they waited in silence with the occasional noise of paper flipping over.

"The Backstory is wrong but I can't correct it because I would reveal who I am," Leo said finally putting the pamphlet back on the charred desk. "What do you mean by 'reveal who I am'?" Waller quizzed. "Well if I told you then it wouldn't be a grande reveal then wouldn't it?" Leo joked, giving his signature grin. "Well..." Amanda started, "Why couldn't we wake you or that boy?" She finally concluded. Leo rubbed his neck sheepishly and said, "We are heavy sleepers especially Nico," He concluded.

Amanda stood up said, "Tell the guard when he wakes up," She pointed at Nico; she walked to the door before Leo said, "Wait..." He said before trailing off. Waller turned around and snapped, "What?" I immediately regretted snapping and spluttered out, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to snap." He just waved down the apologies and asked, "Can we see Percy?"

\♢■♢\ Time Skip Given to by the Gods! /♢■♢/

+×÷$/^€£¥₩ Percy's POV ₩¥£€^/$÷×+

I walked -no was dragged- into the room that supposedly held my friends. I couldn't wait to see them. We has been apart for a few minuets -though it was probably hours counting how long I was out for- bit it felt like hours.