Can't you not kidneys

Hey guys it's me

So turns out when I was younger I got an infection in my foot and shoulder called MRSA. This I had already known tho. During that time I was given a medication that pretty much stableized me when I was 8 years old in the hospital. My doctor at the time didn't even know what he was doing and he gave me a drug that he didn't know what he was doing. He put me on a certain medication that effected my kidneys. He had no clue what he was doing at all. I sat there in the hospital for three days basically dying and he did nothing. And now because the medication he put me on then scarred my kidneys to the point where my right kidney was failing for 10 years slowly, but surely dying. After that he never did anything with my blood work or anything. He didn't do any thing to check about my body.

So since last week I did lots of blood work and we found out that something was wrong. So it turns out my kidneys are scarred because of what that doctor did.

So today I went to a nephrologist. He told me I need to look for donor organizations that help. He told me that I am diabetic and I need a kidney transplant. My right kidney is the worst one. And both of my kidneys are working at 15%.

So later this week I believe that I am going to have a kidney biopsy. Where they take a needle and get tissue from my kidney to examine the tissue.
So just to let you know I feel fine and I feel okay

But seriously I'm fine.

Now about this story: where the heck do you want it to go?
Ik we are get close to the the part where they actually meet.

Also I was wondering if you guys ever wanna do a character ask?

****Anything else ask here****

Stay cranky my friends and I'll hopefully see you in the next chapter
Buh bye💙💙❤❤