The party

I wasnt really feeling into my surroundings. I kept getting eyed up by random moroi and novices but I had my eye on one man, Dimitri. He was at home and I couldn't stand being here so I said bye to Lissa and the rest if the gang and started my walk back to my room. Thats when the douchbag Jesse Zeklos. I hated him with everything in my body. He came up to me and slapped my butt "Looking goid bloodwhore!" He said as he cane even closer to me.
"Leave me alone Jesse." He grabbed my arm and kissed me I struggled against him as his hand went to my thigh. Luckily Dimitri was walking around the corner seeing me struggling to get Jesse off me. Dimitri grabbed his shoulder and said "Get off of her!" His sexy accent was full of authority towards him but worry towards me. He was my hero and my one true love.
"Chill Belikov I was only playing with a meaningless bloodwhore." He said way to calmly.
"Call her that again and you will not see  another party again!" He released Jesse just to walk away with me but Jesse being the idiotic prick he was couldn't help himself. He ran behind me and touched my butt again and whispered in my ear "Bloodwhore!" With one swift move I turner around and punch his face feeling the bones of his nose crack underneath my fist.
Dimitri chuckled and said to Jesse "I warned you. Go to the clinic to get it checked out." With that me and Dimitri left Jesses to go to the cabin.