Baia

I slept threw the whole aeroplane journey. Being pregnant isn't easy you know, you have to put up with all the hormones and mood swings. Its so tiring. I woke up just half an hour until we landed and junior wanted to start kicking. The first one put me in shock. I was so happy to finally feel the little one moving but it had to happen when I was in the bathroom. Talk about timing.
"Dimitri! Come here now!" I didn't want him to miss the moment I was having so I shouted him in an urgent voice. He came barrelling threw the door worried about me and his kid. I know he is going to he a great father.
"Roza?! Whats wrong?" He said frantically. I laughed and I felt another kick so I grabbed his hands quickly and placed them in my stomach waiting fir the next one.
"Roza..." he said confused. The baby kicked again. Dimitris face was priceless, I wish I had a camera because this was pure gold. He bent down to face the bump. He murmured some Russian phrases. The baby loved it, he just kept kicking and kicking. I say he but we don't know yet.  
"Comrade you know if he enjoys listening to Russian so much your gonna have to teach me as well as the fact that we will be living there." I always wanted to know what he muttered under his breath at training and now I had my chance.
"Okay Roza but no swear words." He laughed and I groaned.

Once we landed all I could see were the beautiful land marks of Russia. It was so pretty especially in winter. Snow everywhere. Children playing with each other. Everything was do peaceful and relaxing and I couldn't think of a better place to raise my child.
We said our goodbyes to my dad and took a car to Dimitris family home. I knew he missed them terribly and what a way to come back, with a pregnant fiancé; he proposed a few weeks back. He was such a gentlemen. The evening started with a nice meal at a top restaurant then a walk in the park. He proposed at sunset in front of the magnificent water fountain in the middle of the grounds.
I got out the car first and went to the boot to get the small bags for a week or two we had packed but like always I was stopped and told to put them down. I mean I'm pregnant nit disabled. So we ended up leaving the bags in the car and Dimitri took my hand in his and lead me to the front door. It felt good and right being here. He knocked three times gently. I heard a sweet hum come from inside like someone singing. Then a women who I guessed was Dimitris mother opened the door. Her face went to pure joy when she saw him. I stood back as she ran up and hugged him repeating the words 'Dimka your back' over and over again. She was crying and I saw his eyes get watery. He loved his family dearly and told me many stories of his childhood.
"And who is this pretty lady?" She asked breaking my train of thought. Before I knew it she had me in a hug.
"She, Mama is my fiancé, Rose. Roza this is my mother Olena." He introduced us.
"Hi Olena, Dimitri has told me many wonderful things about you." I said smiling at her. She just radiated joy at the thought of her only son having a fiancé, well she had another shock. 
"Oh Rose call me Mama. Dimika hasn't ever brought a girl hime you must be special. I can already tell he loves you very much." Luckily the top I was wearing hid the bump so we could explain. "Well come on in and lets have a catch up session shall we!" She exclaimed and pulled us into the warm home.

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you for all the support on this book. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am writing it. Please vote and comment xx