The cabin

Running through the forest, Dimitri and I wanted to be alone. Once we go into the thickest part if the forest he pinned me against a tree kissing me passionately which grew into hunger and love. We needed air so the best way to regain the oxygen without breaking the moment was Dimitri trailing kisses down my neck and jaw.  As he kissed my sweet spot I let out a small moan. "Comrade wait till we get there!" I playfully chased.
"I cant help myself Roza your too irresistible and that dress is such a tease!" I pulled away from his kisses and lead him to the cabin which was quickly shut behind us and locked. What happened that night was a blur as all I could think and see was Dimitri and all of his love and care and how much I love him.

I woke up in Dimitris arms, he was still sleeping so I slid away trying not to wake him as as I got out of bed. I went to the kitchen and started to make some breakfast. Bacon eggs and toast. I made it how I remembered Dimitri made it before. Once it was done I went back to the bedroom and woke him up by yelling in his ear that I had made him breakfast. He rubbed his eyes and murmured something I dint think I was suppose to hear. "Shes so perfect." My heart raced and I replied "I know I am!" He laughed and joined me in the kitchen. I did go a bit over board with the food but we need it we had lost a lot of energy.
"Roza you didnt have to do all this."
"Shut up and eat the food. It took me a lot of effort to do this comrade!" I playfully argued back.
"Oh Roza you arent giving up that nickname are you?" He asked with amusement.
"Nope!" I said popping the 'p' "You secretly love it." I said I knew he did I read him like an open book.
"That I cant argue with, I do love it especially because you are the one that calls me it."
"Cheesy much love-" He stopped my last remark with a soft loving kiss.
"Roza love we have to go. We still have a cover to maintain and you have your trials soon you should be practising." I had found out I was graduating early due to real life experience. And our cover I hated it.
"I hate that we cant be us!" I said with tears filling my eyes. Whats wrong with me Rose Hathaway never cries. He stroked my cheek and let out a sigh "I know Roza I hate it too but just two more weeks, I promise."