5 years

Its been 5 years since I told Dimitri I was pregnant for the second time. We had discovered I was carrying twin girls. My angels Лилия Марина and Лидия Мария or in english Liliya Mariana and Lucya Maria. They were defiantly daddy's little princesses and I had my little prince Ivan who looked just like my comrade. My girls was a good mixture of the two of us and were beautiful. We have only got the three of them but we were happy. For Ivans 6th birthday we got him a puppy. He named him Toby but I call him comrade jr. he was a black pug with blue eyes. He charmed everyone but was very protective of me and my family.
I hadnt had any contact with court or that world since I left. Yes now and then I would kill the odd strigio if if came to Baia but other than that we were a human family. It was pure bliss.
I woke up to my phone going off signalling I had a call. It was the middle if the night, who would be ringing me at this time. It came on the screen as no caller id. Thats odd. I hastily answered it. I didnt expect what was to come. Lissa had found us.
"Rose?!" She said excitedly. I honestly was too tried and to be honest didn't really care anymore.
"Yes." I said with a hint of annoyance.
"Thank god I found you. I need your help. Yours and Dimitris. Please. Courts not safe we need somewhere to go." She asked almost begging. I didn't know what to do she didnt know me and Dimitri were married with 3 kids. I sighed aloud knowing what I had to do.
"Can I ring you back we are on human timetable and I need to confer with Dimitri." I said almost giving up. She was still my friend and I forgave her a long time ago.
"Thank you so much Rose. We will be in touch." She said happily. We disconnected and I climbed back into bed. Dimitri started to wake up beside me.
"Roza..." he said sleepily, which made his voice have a deeper accent.
"You wouldnt even guess. It was Lissa. She needs a place to stay for a bit. Court isn't safe anymore apparently. I said I would ask you first. So what do you think?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "And dont say its up to me because if you do Im banning you from touching this body for a whole month." I said with a smirk. His face went pale and sheepish.
"Honestly love I think you should give it a go but on your terms. It could be good to start fresh."
I sighed and cuddled up to him as I drifted of into a slumber. I knew I had to do this.

The end.