~Two~

My love,
Okay. Was that ^^^ too much? Sorry! Let's try again!
Lionel,
No?
Okay.
Leo,
Sorry I screwed up the greeting, I'm writing in pen, kinda stupid I guess, but it's all I could find in our down time between sessions! Who would've though Mats carried a pouch of pens in his bag!? Crazy I know! Anyways, I'm rambling!
Today during practice you put your arms around my middle and held me tightly as we conversed with Luis and Geri. I tried my hardest to focus, but you scent is beyond intoxicating. I was flushed and butterflies filled my chest. The feelings you make me feel haven't been there since Bruna. But even she couldn't make me feel as special as you do. You seem to hold my heart in your steady hands, yet I'm not scared. I know I can trust you, with my life honestly, and that makes me feel warm.
You and Luis were in a deep conversation earlier, and I couldn't help but study you. Everything about you makes me smile foolishly. From the way your pale skin reflects the light of the sun to the way your muscles tense as you shift your weight from one leg to the other. When you aren't paying attention, I find myself watching you, thinking about you, playing scenarios in my head that in reality, will never happen. I'm a man, of course it won't happen.
I love you,
Neymar <3