vi.

"UGH, WHO IS THIS GUY, SAFARI SAM?" Alaric/Klaus grumbled as he looked through the history teachers wardrobe

"Okay," He held up two shirts. "Bad? Or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine breathed out, moving her wrists around desperately to get out of her confinements but to no avail.

"Oh, thank you honey!" Alaric/Klaus told the doppelgänger sarcastically.

"Okay! Pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

Katherine nodded. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last think I need to do is resurrect Elijah." Alaric/Klaus said as he shrugged on the black shirt. "That guy is a buzzkill."

The vampire looked up at him. "Don't forget, you're in the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

The man rolled his eyes. "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

Katherine gulped nervously. "That's it."

She flinched when his hand stroked her hair. "So jumpy." He mumbled. "Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She pleaded in a fearful voice.

Alaric/Klaus bent down to her level. "See, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm?" He taunted.

"Anything? Tell me." He compelled.

In a monotone voice, Katherine spoke. "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend?" Katherine gives him a curt nod.

Alaric/Klaus sighed and folded his arms, standing up straight. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't. Or didn't, I-I don't know. You kidnapped me remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." He said.

Alaric/Klaus looked her in the eyes again, compelling her. "Is there anything else I should know about Alaric's life?"

"You're really close with that girl, Violet. Like a father figure to her."