Views

I hate the way they kinda bounce when I walk, grabbing the attention of men. Sometimes I wanna crawl into a hole and never come out because it's scary the way they look at me. And for the guys that actually have the guts to call out to me isn't a good feeling. The girls that decided it was a good idea to grip me to grab the attention of men. Standing in a train waiting for the creepy old guy to step off, only for the train operator taking his sweet time to open the doors giving that man enough time to whisper into my ear about how good I look and how it's sad how I'm too young, not daring to move because of the fear I have in me That he would strike at me. Or worse, touch me. And even though my clothing are never too revealing it doesn't and should never matter what I put on my body in the first place. No one deserves to have so much fear striked into them that they never feel comfortable in their own skin. That they no longer feel the need to make both the beauty on the inside match the outside. I fear to be seen, tired of people making women feel like a mans toy. And if there is a god, I know he wouldn't like the thought of women being treated as a mans slave.

- Jennifer : ).