The find

Before i start, I would like to give xknivesinmyheartx credit for making such a nice cover for me.

___________________________________

Cole's P.O.V

"Kai!" Nya hollered. We rushed to Kai's side.

Kai had disappeared for days and we were out on a worried search for our brother. We finally found Kai in a...basement. Kai's hands were chained to a wall and he was severely injured. The stench of metallic blood hit my nose,  causing me to gag. It was dimly lit but I could make our Kai's unconscious body. It was limp and he looked as if he was malnourished. I could see Zane shake his head pitying Kai. Jay just stood there,  speechless. I dashed over and yanked the chains. They broke, easier than I expected. Kai's limp body fell onto my arms. "He needs medical attention. Fast!" I yelled over my shoulders. Soon,  we were all running out,  towards the bounty.

Nya's P.O.V

I'm scared. Very scared. What happened to my brother? How did this happen?  No,  worrying like this will not help Kai at all. I had to take action. Once we reached the bounty, I helped Cole to put Kai down on his bed as Zane came over to treat Kai. I hope he's OK. I pray he's alright...

Zane's P.O.V

Kai's wounds were deep. Really deep.  I was not computerized to deal with such deep wounds. I started panicking. Will I be able to save Kai? His condition was in a critical state but sending him to the hospital would be the same as killing him. Knowing that it was my duty to save Kai,  I had no choice but to do the best I could.

Jay's P.O.V

I waited impatiently. Impatience was Kai's job but now I couldn't help it! I have never been so worried about him before... Wait, could it be my fault? I remember hearing a thud early in the morning - the same day when Kai disappeared! But...I thought it was Cole waking up to go eat a snack or something. I needed to tell the others now. Or later. They were already panicking a lot so I decided to keep it a secret till the time was right.