Waking up...

Nya's P.O.V

After what felt like hours, Zane finally came out of Kai's room. He looked pleased in fact, so I took it that Kai was alright. I heaved a sigh of relief as Zane nodded to us, signalling that we could go into Kai's bedroom. As I stepped inside with the guys behind me, I saw Kai lying motionlessly on his bed. Only his chest moved, rising up and down slowly. I raced to Kai's side and held his hand, in hope of him waking up. Kai's the only family I got left and I'm not losing him anytime sooner.

Jay's P.O.V

I came into the room after talking to Zane and Zane said Kai is fine and he would be awake anytime now. I tried to keep this in mind but something else was bothering me-the truth. I had to tell someone about it. I knew telling them would get me in trouble for not waking up to confirm and all those but it kept bugging me, so I decided the time is now. I called for the others and we gathered around in Kai's bedroom to hear what I had to say.

Cole's P.O.V

"So, umm... I...heard Kai getting up early in the morning on the day he disappeared, but hold on I thought it was Cole going for a snack since that's what he always does. Apparently not. I'm sorry guys. Kai's disappearance was my fault." As Jay finished, I was dumbstruck. Firstly, I stopped going out at night to get a snack and secondly, I thought Jay would go out. He was always paranoid about things that go bump in the night. A lot of questions raced through my mind when I felt Zane tapping my shoulders and pointing at Kai, smiling.

Kai's P.O.V

I heard talking. A lot in fact. I moaned as I tried to sit up but a pair of hands held me down. The light in the room was blinding so I squinted to see who it was. The surroundings were definitely different so the person holding me was not my captor, the hands felt different too-from rough to soft and smooth. "Kai! Your awake!" Huh? Who called my name? That voice...I remember it. Nya! "Nya?" I replied. My vision became better and I could see Nya running towards me with her arms open wide. The others were behind her too, smiling brightly. I hugged Nya back with affection. "I missed you guys! But...how did I get here? What happened?" I bombarded the guys with questions as I looked down at my bandaged wounds in confusion.

Zane's P.O.V

No one spoke when Kai asked them a whole bunch of questions and I suspected they were trying to process everything. I giggled at the thought and took the initiative to speak up and tell Kai all that I knew. At some point, Kai would just keep his mouth open as if he couldn't believe a thing I was saying, but it was true. When we found him, he was severe condition and when I treated him, I found that his wounds were deeper than other kinds of wounds which other people would usually sustain. But, the worst part was that Kai's ankle was...twisted badly so he couldn't walk for a while and had to be bedridden.

Kai's P.O.V

"What?! Did I hear right? No walking for a month or two?!" I retorted, trying to hold back my tears. No walking or training to me was torture. I had to train! I need to improve myself for future dangers! But I couldn't because I sprained my ankle and I didn't think my wounds were so bad! At least not so bad that I couldn't walk. I was dumbfounded.

Nya's P.O.V

I signed,  trying to sound sad to allow Kai to feel he wasn't the only one who was sad. "Kai...Just stay in bed for now. Your ankle might heal faster if you do!" I tried to keep his spirits up but it was in vain. Even Jay's lame jokes didn't work. I knew how much it meant for him to walk or train but we couldn't do anything except for asking him what happened. However,  we decided to leave Kai be for a while before asking him any further things.

Tragedy...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara