Finding out the truth?

I would like to thank all of you for your support,  especially NinjaGem500 for telling me that she wanted more updates and that the story was awesome. Thank you all 4 ur support!

No one's P.O.V

The ninjas left Kai alone for a few days, thinking he might feel better. Unfortunately, all Zane sensed from him was opposite of happiness, as if Kai was still burdened by the torture he went through. The ninjas knew they couldn't leave their brother suffering on his own,  therefore they went up to him to finally question Kai what had happened...

Jay's P.O.V

"Kai!  Your awake!  That's good coz we wanted to ask you something." I told Kai. Kai was sitting on his bed, reading a book. He looked up and smiled while nodding his head, meaning we could continue with our question. "Ok, so, we decided to leave you alone for a couple of days, in hope you might feel better right? Yeah, but all Zane detected from you was not happiness. So we were wondering if you could tell us why your feeling so down? I mean you are back safe at home but you don't seem happy at all."

Kai's P.O.V

"What? You want to know what happened?" I repeated and received several nods from the guys. "Erm...I don't know...I don't really wanna think about it." I replied, with a saddened tone. I really didn't mind telling the whole world what happened but it's just...painful to think about it.

Nya's P.O.V

I signed at what Kai said. I really wanted to know what happened but he's not helping, instead he is keeping quiet. I looked at the others and they looked back at me, dejected. I sat next to Kai on his bed and once again said, "Kai...we are worried about you, if you are going to remain silent, how do we help you? Please Kai,  at least tell me?" Kai just smiled back at me, hoping that I would think that he's fine but no. I knew him to well. I'm his sister but he wouldn't tell me what happened? Does he not trust me? Or is he just being stubborn again? He has always been the one who tells everyone he's fine but deep down he isn't and that is the situation right now. I promise you Kai... I will find out what happened and help you. This time,  you won't be helping me,  I will be returning the favour.