Efforts wasted or not?

Zane's P.O.V

As we stepped out of Kai's room, I was deep in thought. Why won't Kai tell us a thing? I know he went through a lot but he usually would just tell us everything. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Did his captor threaten him or something? This was something we had to find out.

Jay's P.O.V

I have a plan. Fine, maybe not a complete one but I'm working on it. I know the others are going to try to get something out of Kai, no exceptions. What I thought so far was just going for it actually. I mean, sometimes Kai's thing to just go for it actually works so you know. From that,  I thought I should just tell the others about my plan.

Cole's P.O.V

"Guys! I have a plan! We can just go in and persuade Kai to tell us what happened like how he always does to us. It might work since he would get so irritated." Jay explained. At first, I thought this plan would fail miserably but on second thought, it actually wasn't so bad. It truly might work... And that's when everything came into place and we started our work.

A few hours later...

Kai's P.O.V.

I was in the bedroom which I shared with the others, bored to death. There was nothing to do. I couldn't walk especially, making things worse. I was about to try to stand up, even though I knew I would fall (but worth a try right?) when Zane barged into the room with Cole and Jay. I nearly jumped out of my skin when they did that! I stared dumbfounded at them. "Guys... Why are you here? " I questioned.

Jay's P.O.V.

"...are you here? " I heard Kai ask. I looked at the others and they nodded back at me, signalling that I should tell him since it was my idea. "Kai...can you please tell us what happened??" I replied. Kai looked at me, ready to retort. "If you don't tell me or us...we...will...die!  Yeah we will die of being so worried." I quickly added in. I could see the others shaking their heads but what could I do? If I don't say something, Kai might as well not tell us anything so...yeah.

Kai's P.O.V

I stared back at them in disbelief for a while. What do they not understand when I told them I don't want to say a thing?! I sat back, with my back against the wall. I looked down at my mattress and sighed, "Guys... I thought I said I didn't want to talk about it?". I looked  down painfully. Suddenly,  I felt someone's warm hand touch my shoulder. It made me want to suddenly burst out in tears but I didn't know why. I looked up with tears forming in my eyes, only to see Cole looking back worriedly. I glanced back at Jay and Zane and told them, "Fine. I'll tell you guys later...when I feel better..." Both of them nodded their heads and left the room but Zane just sat next to me on my bed. I was too upset to chase him out so I let him stay. But, that was not the question. The question is whether I would back out on my word, which I guess there is a chance for that. Hopefully that does not happen...

Hey guys, I know I did not update in like forever but here's a new chapter. I was really busy for the past few weeks so I'm sorry. I'll try my best to update asap.