Nightmares and torments

Credits go to NinjaGem500 for the idea she told me

Kai's P.O.V

I can't.
No I can't.
Telling them will not help right?
It won't.
I know I should but no.
But I can't last any longer like this.
What time is it? 12am...
I should go to bed. I'll think about this later. Yeah later...
I slumped on my bed and slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

In Kai's dream:

"C'mon boy, stand or you'll get the whip again"
"I...i can't stand..."
"PATHETIC!"
That's all I heard before feeling the rough surface of the rope slash across my already torn skin. I yelled in pain. "Ahh!!! "

Back to reality

"Ahh!!! " I shouted as I jerked up. It was the same damn nightmare. I just couldn't get that scene out from my head! I heard quick footsteps as they entered the room, while I wiped off the sweat on my face. "Kai! What happened? " Nya anxiously asked me. I shook my head but that only received heads shaking. "Kai, we are worried for you. Yesterday you were screaming in your sleep you know? It's scary and I want to know what happened now! No more procrastinating. I've put up to this for too long already." Cole's tone didn't sound like he was requesting but more of demanding. "I...I...fine..." I gave in. I knew that if I kept this going for too long, who knows what will happen to me? 

Zane's P.O.V

I nodded my head in approval as I listened attentively to every word. "So um... I was walking outside near the supermarket when I heard some well, rustling. I followed the sound and i found myself in a forest. I looked around and I saw someone in black. I tried fighting him off but he was too strong, I wasn't able to defend myself and then my world went black." Kai continued on, flinching whenever he talked about his torture. Out of the blue, I saw tears dripping down Kai's face. Jay sat on his bed as he wrapped his arms around him as he said soothingly, "Don't worry bro, we got you this time...".