Ch 3

Jason POV
I'm performing at a dance thing it's called World of Dance, it should be super dope.
"Hey." I heard a voice from behind and I turned around and there stood a green eyed beauty, "oh hi" I smiled and waved "you ready?" She asked and right on time they called me and I nodded.
I went on the stage and I heard screaming girls and boys and I smiled and I saw a group of familiar faces and Chris was screaming and so were the girls and I laughed and I started dancing.
(Video above)
When I finished everyone started screaming and I smiled really big and I went backstage and was attacked by a big group of people, "you were amazing dude!" Chris said and I laughed and hugged him. "Can we please go home I wanna take a nap?" I asked and they all laughed and we went to the car.
We go into the car and I was sitting in the back between Lauren and Chris, but Chris fell asleep and I was awake and Lauren was looking through her phone, her hand was rested in her thigh so I looked at her and slowly held her hand and at the corner of my eye I can see a smile forming on her lips, so I fully intertwined our hand and she laid her head on my shoulder and the rest of the ride home were quiet.
-skip time-
We made it home but Lauren was asleep sos I carried her to her room, since everyone just crashed in their rooms.
I set Lauren down on her bed and got up to leave, "Jason? Can you sleep with me?" I heard a sleepy Lauren say and I smiled "sure." I replied and took my shoes and shirt off and laid next to her, she immediately cuddle up to my chest and I heard soft snores and I slowly fell asleep.