Ch 9

Lauren's POV:
I slowly started to wake up due to the beam of sun shining in my eyes. "Morning." I heard Jason say as he came out of the closet. "Hey." I said and he placed clothes in the bed "you left these here awhile ago." He smiled and walked downstairs. Why is he so adorable and I went to go take a shower.

Once I finished showering and fully changed. I heard music coming for downstairs so I made my there and I saw Jason dancing. (Video) but when he saw me he stopped. "Hey sorry it's just my workout in the morning." He said and I smiled. "It's good, so there's this party tonight for celebrities, do you wanna go with me?" I asked and he smiled "I'd love to go with you, I'll pick you up tonight." He said and I just remembered the girls picking me up so they were outside. "Ok see yah." I said and left with a smile on my face.
Jason's POV:
I smiled at Lauren's question and texted Chris.
Chrissy boi🔥: hey sorry about your car I'll bring it back.
Jason: don't worry you can keep the car
Chrissy boi🔥: really!?!
Jason: mhm take care of her
I smiled and looked through my closet for clothes.

I finished getting dressed and I went to go put my shoes on and my phone started ringing Lolo💋: "hello"Jason: "yea what's up?"Lolo💋: "I'm done getting ready come get me when you're ready

Lolo💋: "hello"
Jason: "yea what's up?"
Lolo💋: "I'm done getting ready come get me when you're ready."
Jason: "super, on my way."
I said and hung up and put my shoes on and went to my garage and got into my car.

-skip time-I have arrived to Lauren's house and I got out and rang the doorbell and I was face to face with pure beauty

-skip time-
I have arrived to Lauren's house and I got out and rang the doorbell and I was face to face with pure beauty.

-skip time-I have arrived to Lauren's house and I got out and rang the doorbell and I was face to face with pure beauty

"H-hi." I stuttered, but she just giggled  and kissed my cheek . "Ready to go?" She said and I nodded and we walked to the car and I opened the car door for her.
-skip time-
We finally made it to the party and when we walked inside Lauren grabbed my hand and brought me to a table where the girls were at. "Hey Jason!!" All 3 girls said and I smiled.
"Hey babe." I heard a voice say next to Lauren and I, it was Brad . "Go away Brad!" Lauren said and looked at me and rolled her eyes and I just chuckled. "What are you laughing at bitch?" Brad said to me, " oh sorry were you talking to me? I didn't know they allowed kids in here?" I said looking down to him and the girls laughed and he glared at me and threw a punch but I caught his fist and pushes him and his friends out the door. "Enjoy the party from out here." I said to him and walked back in the party. "I wanna go home!" Lauren said " she looked at me and walked up to me " can we go back to your place?" She asked and I nodded and I drove her home and she walked upstairs changed into my t shirt and jumped on my bed and knocked out "oh." I said and plopped on my bed and fell asleep.