Ch 5

Lauren's POV:
"Wait until Jason sees my outfit, I bet $20 that he didn't dress better than me." Chris said and I laughed "BET!" I heard Dinah say and we all laughed and just on time Jason walked in. "Well shit, why do I even try to look good!?" We heard Chris yell and he handed Dinah $20. "What happened?" Jason asked and I laughed "he made a bet with Dinah to see if you were gonna dress better and you did." I said and he smiled and chuckled, "not gonna happen bro." He said and patted Chris's back. "Shut up." Chris mumbled and they laughed "now you two have to leave cause we need to change." Ally said and they got pushed out, and I giggled at what's happening.
~skip time~

We finished getting dressed and we walked out and I saw that Chris and Jason were sitting outside of the dressing room "hey

We finished getting dressed and we walked out and I saw that Chris and Jason were sitting outside of the dressing room "hey." I said and the looked at us "finally lets go" Chris said and walked to the van and Jason just stood there looking at us "you girls look amazing." He said and I blushed and we thanked him, he held his hand out for me and I grabbed it and we walked hand in hand to the van.
~skip ride~
"Finally we're here!!"  Chris said and laughed and exited the van, but Jason and I got bombarded with questions "are you two dating?" "LAUREN!!" But we just ignored them and walked inside.
"Gosh who knew it was that hard." Jason panted as he sat down, I giggled and kissed his cheek and sat down.
Jason's POV:
The girls had to go get ready for their performance and I was sitting down and someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around and saw that nobody was their so I shrugged and looked at the stage as Dj Kahled came out to introduced the girls and once he did that it all started.

Holy shit. I walked backstage and saw the girls and I walked to them "guys what the fuck was that!?" I said and laughed and hugged me "you're so cute." Dinah said and I blushed but then I swear I saw Lauren glaring at Dinah but I shrugged it off. "Do you guys wanna go back to the hotel?" I asked and they nodded and we walked to the van and went back to the hotel.
"Jeez what a night." I said and Lauren giggled and went to change into her sleeping clothes. I changed into some sweatpants and took my shirt off and layer in bed and Lauren came out in some booty shorts and a bra and layer next to me and cuddling to my side, I wrapped my arms around her and we both fell asleep.