Ch 4

Chris's POV:
"So how do I look?" I asked Jason, and he looked up from his phone.

Chris's POV:"So how do I look?" I asked Jason, and he looked up from his phone

"Dude we're just going to pick up Lo from rehearsal, no need to look nice." He replied and raised an eyebrow at me, " I know, but their dancers are super hot and I wanna make a good impression." I said and just shook his head and went back to his phone, I wonder who he's texting?
Jason's POV:
I've been texting Lauren all day because after that night she asked me to be her 'date' to the People's choice awards. "Alight ready, lets go." I said and grabbed my car keys.

~skip time~"Why do you always look nice and you don't even try

~skip time~
"Why do you always look nice and you don't even try." Chris said for the hundredth time "well I wake yo and Donny shut and throw clothes on, not that hard." I said and smiled, he just rolled his eyes. "We're here." I said while pulling up to the studio. "Sweet!" Chris said running out of my car and into the studio, I laughed and walked inside and saw that the girls were still working, so I sat on the couch and watched them, "damn dude look at those dancers." Chris said sitting down next to me, but I had my eyes on one girl.
~skip time~
"Hey thanks for coming to get me." Lauren said and hugged me "yeah no problem, uh where's Chris?" I said and she pointed over where Chris was " hey! Common let's go!" I yelled out and he rolled his eyes and walked over to me, "thanks a lot." He said and walked to the car and we drove back to the house.
"So what am I wearing to the PCA's ?" I asked and Lauren looked at me, "I don't know, figure it out, I'm going to bed." She said and walked upstairs "Hey! What?!" I said and she turned around and winked at me "well I'm screwed." I said to myself.