royalty • tzukook•

"Tick tock." The clock was moving quickly, and the brunette black-haired princess thought that she'd run out of time. The princess was left inside her room, thinking about the party which will be held later. She tried to calm herself down, by breathing in and out slowly while closing her eyes. She could hear some noises, talks, laughs and loud songs downstairs, and the party will start anytime soon. She spent 2 hours of deciding which dress to wear, even her maids helped her to pick a stunning dress which will probably fit her and would look good on her tonight. But, in the end she chose the black dress which her Mom gave her as a special gift which is reserved for today's special day, and was presented to her eversince when she was a little one. And she couldn't wait to showcase it later infront of everyone!

She slowly stood up, and faced the mirror. She couldn't believe that she'd look drop-dead gorgeous with the simple black dress! She smiled a little, and turned around to see her back on the mirror. She giggled, and fixed her hair slowly. She also wore a few bracelet, necklace, and an earrings. She sighed, and sprayed herself her most used and her most favorite perfume of all time. The girl slowly leaned in closer to the mirror, and observed her face. She noticed that she looks pale, so she decided to wear a lipgloss. She sat down, and took out her strawberry-flavoured lip gloss outside her drawer, and slowly laid them on her soft lips. She heard the door open, and in her pheriperal view, she could see her Mom outside waiting for her.

"Chou Tzuyu, everyone are already downstairs. Are you done?" Her mom asked her in her low and calm tone. After putting on her lipgloss, she slowly smiled infront of the mirror before glancing back to where her Mom was standing. Tzuyu slowly stood up, and gave her a small twirl showing her that she wore the dress she promised to wear today. She noticed that her Mom's lips curved into a sweet smile, and she walked towards Tzuyu.

"Well, what would I expect?" Her mom said, holding both of her hands, and her other hand cupping her right cheek. "My daughter looks so beautiful today." Both Tzuyu and her mom smiled, and ended up chuckling together. After talking, they both walked outisde the room heading downstairs for them not to miss the glamorous party. As soon as they went down, Tzuyu saw lots of her relatives and some of her close friends came which made her feel happy. Her mom sat down for awhile, and talked to her close friends and introduced Tzuyu to them. She bowed at them formally, and gave them a sweet and bright smile.

The party would end in the middle of the night, so people had the time to party and ended up talking to one another. While Tzuyu on the other hand, felt like walking outside. Her eyes searched for her mom around the big crowd, and finally saw a glimpse of her. She walked towards her, and poked her on her shoulder gently. Her mom looked back at her, and asked her if what was wrong.

"Hi mom, can I get a walk outside? I'd be back here inside, as fast as I can. I just need some fresh air." Tzuyu said. Her mom nodded a little, which is a response. She smiled at her, and thanked her mom. Tzuyu turned around, and walked heading outside the door. As soon as she stepped outside, the clear light of the moon welcomed her. She looked up to the sky, before walking towards the garden. Tzuyu sat down on the small fountain, and felt the same and fresh air cooling her off, and brushing off her bare skin. Since it's night, the cold breeze is making her feel shiver. She breathed deeply, and looked down at the water of the fountain. She could still hear the noises outside from the castle, but she didn't mind them because she wanted to have a self-time right now.