happiness • moseok •

It was a sunny and warm day and is such a perfect weather for both of the two lovebirds walking around the park. Tho, it was Hoseok who invited Momo for a walk this morning, and it turned out pretty good. The walk to the park, became a cute date. They had lots of fun talks, Momo teasing Hoseok with his sharp chin; as always, Hoseok making fun of Momo's cute voice and is always trying to imitate her with her high-pitched voice whenever she's annoyed or excited, and they had so much fun in this fine day. Well, since we all know how Momo is always hungry at all times, Hoseok is always the one who gets to spend all his money to buy snacks and drinks just for her--- only for Momo. He is a caring and thoughtful person, and he's worried that she might do crazy and childish things around the crowd, which could make him embarrass. I mean, like right now---

"Oppa, it's so hot right now. I think I need to get some ice cream." She said while growning a little, and stomping her feet. He just looked at her, before rolling his eyes. Every second and minute, she quickly gets hungry and asks him to buy her a snack or whatever. He rubbed her head slowly, as she keeps on pouting.

"Hot?" He said before smirking. "You're feeling hot, it is because I'm here." He said teasingly, while wiggling both of his eyebrows. Momo's facial expression changed into a disgusted expression while looking at him, and she slowly pushed him away from her while frowning. He cracked up by laughing, while still pointing at her. They had never-ending teases and laughs, especially Hoseok.

"Wow, how funny." Momo said in a low tone, and ran her fingers through her hair before walking away from him, leaving him all alone in the middle of the street. She acted like she doesn't know him, and started to ignore him when he ran towards her, following her. He started to cling onto her shoulder, and started to say random things just to motivate her. Momo couldn't hold in her laugh, but she tried to maintain a blank and serious expression to let him believe that she's annoyed and mad at him.

"Yah, Momo-ssi. Stop ignoring me." He said in a cute and low voice. He couldn't take it anymore when she's ignoring him, and he knew how scary Momo is when she's mad. She's gonna start making those weird and loud noises around the public. He sighed, and faced her. Momo stopped from walking, and just looked at him with her blank and selfless expression. Eventhough he's scared right now, he'll do anything and everything just to make her smile. He held both of her shoulders, and stared at her intently in her sparkling and stunning eyes.

"I'm sorry, alright?" He said and pointed over a small shop. "I'm gonna buy you one right there, and you'll just have to wait me here, okay?" Momo's expression still didn't changed, and she just nodded a little before walking away and sitting down a bench. Hoseok knew what would always make her feel better---- foods. He walked towards the shop, and bought two ice creams. One for her, and one for him, of course. After buying, he went out holding both of their ice creams, and went straight to Momo's direction. She has her eaephones plugged into both of her ears, and is actually listening to musics. Hoseok slowly kneeled down infront of her, and removed one of her earphone away from her ear. She looked up to whom it is, and saw Hoseok holding two ice creams. He smiled at her, and reached the both of the ice creams to her. She started to smile brightly, and her eyes started to sparkle when she saw it and quickly held both of the ice creams.

"Thank you!" She said, excitedly. He was right, the only key to make her feel better, excited, and happy are just--- foods, and it will always be. He sat down beside her, watching her eat. He was smiling, while staring at her, while she's busy eating. Momo seemed to notice it, so she looked at him and saw him looking at her. Her eyelids widened, and covered her mouth, acting surprised.