carnival • dahmin

"Dahyun-sshi!" Jimin called out to Dahyun through the big crowd, on the carnival. He started to look around for her, since he always knew on how playful her girl is, when it comes to things like this which makes her feel excited. He got worried by the thought that maybe he'll get lost of sight of her within the crowd. His heart was beating faster and faster, as he went looking for her. He started to bump into strangers, but it couldn't stop him from searching for her. He felt relieved, when he finally saw her standing infront of the entrance of the rollercoaster.

"Dahyun!" Jimin shouted from afar, and ran towards her. He was panting, trying to catch his breath from the right pace as he slowly kneeled down. After that, he slowly stood up again before wrapping his arm around her neck, making sure that she'll never run away from him again and get lost.

"What is it?" Jimin asked his girl. Dahyun slowly pointed over the rollercoaster, while clasping both of her hands. As soon as Jimin saw the view down here, watching the people scream for their lives riding the rollercoaster, he felt like his heart just dropped just by watching it, going in circles, downward and upward made him feel sick.

"Let's go ride it." Dahyun said, which made even Jimin feel dizzy and sick. He slowly gulped down, and faced Dahyun as he held both of her shoulders, and stared at her. He could see in her eyes, that she's really dying to ride it, but him? He would rather ride the bump cars than to ride the rollercoaster. He just smiled at her, giving her two options.

"How about not?" Dahyun's facial expression changed. "I know that you hate riding rollercoasters, and now you're forcing yourself to ride it. Don't do it." Jimin said while patting her head gently. She slowly nodded a little, and Jimin smiled at her. "How about if we get to ride bump cars? Sounds fun, right?" Dahyun's face lightened, and she flashed a smile on her face.

"Sure! Come on!" She said, as she pulled Jimin along with her and headed towards the bump cars. While they were running, Jimin's watching her from the back while smiling. He doesn't care if he gets tired walking around, atleast he could make Dahyun happy, smile and have fun. Besides, being with her is enough to make Jimin feel happy. When they finally reached their destination, they lined up and finally get the chance to ride the bump cars. Actually, Jimin was expecting a bump car which has two seats, but he got dissapointed when he knew that it only has one seat.

He happily watched Dahyun ride the orange bump car. He couldn't hide his smiles and laugh, when he saw her acting like a kid. Jimin has no choice but to join her, and ride the other one. When the bell rang, the cars finally started to move. Jimin was just watching Dahyun all along, checking if she's doing fine. He noticed that she was having a hard time, moving the car which made him cracked up in laughing. Dahyun was making noises, trying to stop him from laughing because it was making her embarrassed. Jimin wanted to help her, so he moved at the back of her car, and was hitting it at the back for it to move.

"You're such a kid!" Jimin said before laughing again. Dahyun frowned, and opened her water bottle before splashing water to him. Jimin's eyes widened, and glanced over at his girl and saw her laughing so hard. He smiled at her, and he kept on hitting her car using his. Wherever Dahyun was heading to, Jimin keeps on following her and keeps on hitting her car. Dahyun shouted, and did the same back to him. The both of them started to had fun, while playing around with the bump cars, but everything started to change. Dahyun noticed that a random girl, was also hitting Jimin's car and she saw her laughing so hard and smiling widely as she keeps on bumping Jimin's car.

Jimin also seemed to noticed it, so he also did the same back to the random girl. Because of that, Dahyun felt a little bit out so she moved a bit away from them. She doesn't want to interrupt him, since the two of them are having fun--- without her. It seems like our Dahyun here is getting jealous, hm! When their time finally stopped, Dahyun quickly got up leaving Jimin alone. Jimin noticed that Dahyun was ignoring him, so he quickly got up walking towards her. When he saw her standing all alone on the corner, he ran towards her as he poked her at the back.

"Dahyun, did you have fun?" He asked her, but Dahyun didn't answered him back, instead she just started to walk away. Jimin looked confused, before rubbing the back of his neck and he doesn't know what he just did wrong earlier. He followed her, and walked beside her and asked her what was wrong.

"Ask yourself." Dahyun said coldly. "It seems like you're having fun earlier with someone else." She said, and sat down on the bench. Jimin pouted a little, and hugged her from the back. Dahyun flinched a little, when he felt his arms around her. He slowly layed his chin down on her left shoulder, which tickled her a little, near the neck.

"Are you getting jealous?" He asked her, and she ignored his question. Jimin smiled, and searched for her hands before intertwining his small fingers to hers, and held her hand tightly, not letting her go for now. "You know what?" Jimin said before playing with her hands, and fingers. "You still look pretty than her, in my eyes."

Dahyun's face was getting a bit red, for hiding his smiles, so she blushed a little and couldn't resist the happiness she felt. She could feel his grip getting tighter on her hand, and noticed that he ran his hands around her waist. To be honest, what Jimin doing right now is embarrassing, but she doesn't care since she always loved it when he acts sweet and loving at all times.

"You do know that you make me smile and laugh and nothing else can do it but you, right?" Jimin said teasing her, while poking both of her sides, which made her smile. Dahyun started to face him, while covering her face using her hands. He held both of her hands and pulled them away from her face, and he flashed his smile to her, which she always loved to see everyday---- his eyesmiles. Jimin held Dahyun's hand tightly, while swaying them around and leaned in closer to her face.

"I love you." Jimin speaked softly, and Dahyun couldn't help but to smile at his sweetness. He moved a little away from her face, and pulled her closer to him before rubbing her head gently. But before he could do that, he gave him a small and light tight hug, and let her go. Dahyun laughed a little with his sudden weird yet cute actions towards her.

"Aren't you gonna answer me back?" Jimin asked her with his seductive tone. Dahyun's eyebrows met, before flashing her eyesmile. She gently pinched his side, which made him groan a little and act as if he got hurt. She slowly leaned in closer to his face, and gave him a light peck on his cheek. Jimin's eyelids widened, as she stared at her for minutes. Dahyun was just smiling at him, and covered his face while laughing.

"Where's your answer?" Jimin asked her. Dahyun shrugged off her shoulders, and tapped his right cheek, where she laid a light kiss at before answering, which made Jimin's heart flutter.

"The kiss is my answer."