When Baby Having Fever....

" Seungri, oh baby you already wake up? Come to Eomma " Mrs. Jang went inside the brother room and found the baby Seungri wake up and crawling on the floor. Mrs. Jang hold Seungri on her arm and shock when the baby is having fever since the baby body feel hot. " baby? You having fever? Oh my God! Honey come! " Mrs. Jang call her husband and told him that Seungri is sick. " how now? Should I stay at home today? " Mrs Jang tell her husband but Mr. Jang shook his head. " darling, today we have big meeting with our shareholders. I do let you stay at home but today they want this meeting being attend by both of us. Darling, how about we ask his brother take care of him. I promise it's will finish early before midnight. " Mr Jang promise to Mrs Jang just because today they have a big meeting so both of them must attend. Mrs Jang wake up Hyunseung and told him that Seungri is sick. Hyunseung wake Jiyong up as Jiyong is Seungri favourite Hyung. " Jiyong ah, Seungri is sick. Eomma want all of you take care Seungri. Eomma can't stay at home. Both of us must attend big meeting today. Eomma and Appa promise will back home before midnight. Hyunseung ah, Jiyong ah, take care OK. I already told our maid to cook some breakfast and baby food for Seungri. Wake your Hyung up and eat. Eomma and Appa must go now. Bye dear " Mrs Jang kiss her son and Jiyong before went out from house with her husband. Mrs Jang call herself as Eomma to all Kang brother just because all of them lost their parents and not have any place to feel parents love.

" Seungri ya, you having fever? Let Hyung check you. " Jiyong ask and hold Seungri on his arm. Seungri put his chin on Jiyong shoulder and crying. " baby ya, don't cry. Hyung just want to check you. Hyunseung ah give me the thermometer. let me check is temperature. " Jiyong take thermometer from Hyunseung and let Seungri open his mouth before insert it in. " Seungri ya, don't cry it's not hurt. Oh my God Seungri, it's 40°c. How hot your fever Seungri. Lets bring you to hospital " Jiyong put the thermometer and bring Seungri out in panic just to drive Seungri to hospital. But Seungri shook his head don't want go hospital. " want home... Yung...  " Seungri whine with his baby style and make Jiyong sigh..Jiyong look at Seungri and kiss his cubby cheek. " alright baby. We will stay at home and now let's eat OK. Yung will call doctor come check you alright? Hyunseung, can you call Seunghyun Hyung, Daesung and Youngbae come eat. I want call doctor Kim to come " Hyunseung nodded then walk to their room call the sleeping squad up, while Jiyong call doctor Kim their old Seungri doctor when Seungri was have leukemia. " doctor Kim, hello this is me Kang Jiyong. Can you come to Hyunseung house my dongsaeng got fever. Alright thank you " Jiyong put his phone down then walk to kitchen to eat breakfast with the family. Even both of their parents can't breakfast with them, but maybe next time they can.

" Yung, eat. Hungry " Seungri whine this beat before the others come. Jiyong know they must take the shower now that's make them late to come down. Jiyong try to comfort Seungri tell him to wait for others Hyung. Seungri just nodded his head yawning. " baby so cute eh " Jiyong pinch Seungri chubby cheeks make Seungri giggling. Even the baby is sick it's didn't stop Jiyong to play with Seungri cuteness. And even Seungri is sick, he still like to play with the Hyung. " Yung, eat. Yung come " Seungri said again and point to stairs as the other Hyungs is already arrived. " maknae ya, are you alright? Why your face is pale? " Seunghyun ask and look at Seungri face. Seunghyun touch Seungri face and try to hold Seungri, but being stop by the dragon. " no! I will take care Seungri. " Jiyong shout and look away like sulking. Seungri hide his face at Jiyong cloth and clutching it. Jiyong look at Seungri and try to soothing him since he already cry but in silent. " why baby? Why you cry? " Jiyong call Seungri and Seungri just keep crying. Jiyong sigh and give Seungri to Seunghyun to hold the baby. " hey Ri ya, why you cry? Do you hurt somewhere? Don't cry neh. Now Leta go eat. You must be really hungry because you having fever now " Seunghyun said and wipe Seungri head after he stop crying.

" say ahhh " Seunghyun ordering Seungri to say 'ahh' just to let Seungri open his mouth. Seungri will play with toy at his hands and make him didn't focus to eat. " Seungri ya, open your mouth... why Seungri? " Seunghyun try to feed Seungri more food but Seungri seems to feel uncomfortable and close his mouth with both of his hands. Jiyong then bring up Seungri to toilet as he understand why with Seungri. Seungri throw out all the food he ate and crying after he done it. Seungri fever increase back from before that make Jiyong panic. He hurrily let Seungri eat his fever medicine then rest. Jiyong change Seungri cloth with new one after it's become dirty. Seungri keep crying in his sleep since he still baby and having fever. Jiyong put wet towel on Seungri forehead and body to make the fever cold down. Seungri cry more harder because of coldness. " Shh, it's just make you feel cold Seungri. Don't worry you will be OK " Jiyong try soothing the crying baby. He feel so sad as he remember how their old Seungri feel when he was alone with his treatment. Jiyong really can't bear anymore with Seungri. He hug Seungri and cry when saw Seungri sleep uncomfortable. Jiyong wipe his tears when he hear someone knock the door and ask for enter. Jiyong smile when saw Doctor Kim come and bring Shaelin together. " where the cute baby? " Doctor Kim said jokingly. " here doctor, our cute baby suddenly got fever this morning. And just now he vomit all his food after ate it. I'm so worried, I scared something bad happen on him. I don't want facing any of it anymore. " Jiyong said as he remember the last memory with old Seungri. Doctor Kim nod and begin to check Seungri baby. Shaelin look at Seungri and then changer her view to Jiyong. " oppa? Hi, I'm Shaelin. You are Jiyong oppa right? " Shaelin ask and show her hand. Jiyong nod then shake hand with her. " he he. So you the favourite Hyung of Seungri. Nice to meet you. You are so worried about Seungri the most right. Awesome. Seungri is the most lucky person. I'm envy " Shaelin said and like sulking. She remember some memory with Seungri when they together having leukemia treatment. Seungri already gone cause both of his treatment fail and his love over his Hyung. while her now fully free from cancer. " the baby just got too tired because over active. Don't worry this fever not too dangerous to him. He will be fine..do you already feed him with medicine? " doctor Kim explain and ask Jiyong question. " I do after he vomit. Too worry over him just now and his fever increase. " Jiyong said and worry look over the baby. " don't worry. He alright now. He will be fine if you feed him medicine until he fully heal. And take care of him too. I know kids like chocolate and ice cream. Don't give it to him even he whining. " doctor Kim warn Jiyong. Jiyong look at doctor Kim shock. How can a that stubborn cute baby not eat it? Even they sick? They will do anything just to get it! Jiyong remember well how Seungri will be if he didn't get chocolate awhile ago " don't show me that face Kang Jiyong... " Doctor Kim and pack her bag. " this is some other medicine.. this is flu medicine. feed him after eat. So thats all right.. hope you take care baby nicely alright? Don't you be sick after him OK. I go then. Shaelin let's go " Doctor Kim remind Jiyong again before wear her shoe and wait Shaelin that now talking to Hyunseung. Her lovely boyfriend now. " bye dear " Hyunseung wave his hand to Shaelin and smile widely.

After done check on Seungri,
Both of them fell into deep sleep until night and that mean both of Hyunseung parents will come home soon. As soon they arrived at home they greet their kids before went to their room to look at Seungri, their lovely baby that sick today. Jiyong suddenly awaked when he hear someone open the door " Jiyong ah? Are Seungri already alright? " Mr. Jang ask while seeing his wife pat sleeping Seungri. " his fever still didn't fully heal yet. But last morning, he vomit all his food after breakfast. After that he immediately sleep, Appa, Eomma. He also cry a lot today. Since he got sick today. For a day we can't see him smile and play with us. We so bored and pity with him. Seungri ya be health tomorrow alright? Be our oanfa hyper active OK? " Jiyong said and smile while wipe Seungri hair. Seungri stir in his sleep when Jiyong and Mrs. Jang comfort the baby for sleep comfortable. " OK then Jiyong ah, why dont you bring Seungri to hospital? His fever still hot right? " Mr Jang ask and sit beside his wife. " he don't want Appa. He keep clutching my cloth and stay with me. How can I leave him at hospital. He want me. He he " Jiyong said and joking to Mr Jang. Mr Jang just shook his head and smile. " Eomma? " Seungri call Mrs Jang and try to hug her. Mrs Jang hug Seungri and pat his back. " you still hot Ri ya. Sleep alright. " Mrs Jang and put Seungri on bed again. Seungri nod and hug Jiyong when Mrs Jang pass Seungri to Jiyong  " Eomma, and Appa will go sleep now alright Ri? Good night. Muah " Mrs Jang and Mr Jang kiss Seungri forehead and cheek before leave their room. Hyunseung come in with the Hyung squad. " how Seungri Jiyong? " Seunghyun ask and walk near Seungri. " he still fever Hyung. Now he sleep. Do you guys already want sleep? " Jiyong ask. " yes, Eomma Appa ask us to sleep already. this kid must to go school tomorrow right? " Seunghyun said and ruffle Hyunseung hair. " he must be excited to meet Shaelin tomorrow. HAHAHA " Daesung said and laughing. " ah! No! I want study. Aish Daesung ah you bad! " Hyunseung said fold his arms. " Yung, I want celip ( sleep ). " Seungri said with weak voice and look at Jiyong hug his arm tightly. " alright, we sorry OK Ri. Lets go sleep! " Seunghyun apologize and wipe Seungri body before walk to his bed. " turn off light!!! " Youngbae yell happily. " celip ( sleep ) hiyer ( here ) Yung. " Seungri said and let Jiyong sleep beside him. " alright Ri, now sleep alright. Yung want sleep too " Jiyong pat Seungri body and close his eyes. Seungri smile look at his Ji Yung. Seungri baby look at the window and saw someone with white cloth smile at him, even with same face. It's the old Seungri. Old Seungri walk to baby Seungri and touch baby Seungri forehead. Slowly the fever at baby Seungri heal. " be happy and don't be sick, Yung will be sad. Sleep alright baby Ri. Yung Ri will go. Bye " Old Seungri wipe baby Seungri hair and walk to the sky again. Old Seungri smile and wave his hand to baby Seungri.

Tomorrow morning,
Jiyong wake up in morning and,yawning. He stretching his body and look at Seungri that still sleeping. He wipe Seungri face with the wet towel that being use at Seungri forehead
" eh, your fever already heal? "Jiyong said and smile widely to Seungri that blink his eyes. Wake up after feel someone touch his face. " Yung? " Seungri call Jiyong and lend his hands at Jiyong. Jiyong pull Seungri to his embrace and walk out. " Jiyong, you wake up early. Where the others? " Mr Jang and Mrs Jang  walk to Jiyong and kiss Seungri. Seungri smile when received his Appa and Eomma kiss. " do you already fine today baby? " Mrs Jang ask while wipe Seungri face. Seungri nodded his face. " alright then, Jiyong ah. Eomma and Appa must go for work now. We will go work now OK baby? " Mrs Jang said and kiss Seungri again.  " Appa, Eomma pai pai (bye bye) " Seungri wave his smol and chubby hands to Mr Jang and Mrs Jang when they went out for work. " finally my baby already heal from fever. Lets go play " Jiyong hop Seungri up to sky and walk to park.

The end......

28/1/17
Annz
Kemaman, Terengganu
Vote, comment , support me.
Request by: gha_alia
Ig: airakaila
Sec Ig:  annziseyoo_ support me please...😉ty baby.