Seungri, a food lover

A few months passed and Seungri slowly become healthy again. Passed so far away from dengue. He play around, he eat this and that. And yes, sweets everyday. He just love eat so much that he don't care if all his Hyungs don't want to play with him anymore.

"Hungry!" Whining Seungri in Jiyong room. While Jiyong being busy as hell with his works to be done.

"Kang Seungri, Hyung is busy. Don't you see this works. Hyung recently apply new work, Dongsaeng" Reply Jiyong kinda annoyed as dongsaeng keep his voice loud since last an hour.

"But Hyung ain't care" Seungri try to let himself win this time.

"Dongsaeng. If you want to eat, you just let Hyung done all this works. The others Hyungs are busy until they can't take care of you. You know? Now I'm taking care of you, I mean your evil appetite! Aigooo"

"Hyung becoming meanie!" Seungri sulking.

"Kang Seungri. Sit down at your place, read books and do your practice if you want reward" Jiyong command. Again Seungri sigh.

"Hyung, I'm hungry that I would faint. Pewish" Seungri try to plea again, but he saw Jiyong start to turn on song with his earphone. Seungri sigh. His short leg jump down from the chair near Jiyong to his Hyung bed that mess with Seungri practice books. He harshly turn the book open to his practice page. He rolled his eyes and mumble hungry again.
..
Seungri give up his colour pencil and the tummy growling louder but Jiyong Hyung can't hear him. He walk down from the bed and turn straight to the kitchen. Turn the fridge open and seen a lot of foods in it.

"Heaven..." Seungri mumble and grab a fried chicken from it. It's cold but he don't care. After a drumstick in his grip, he turn the fridge door close but then the drumstick got seize right away.

"Aww! Hyung!" Seungri whining and look at his tall Hyung.

"I'm hungry too. Take the others inside the fridge" command Jiyong and finish the drumstick real quick with smile upon his face.

"But Hyung, that the only one. I mean there's no more drumstick. And I want it" Seungri hold himself from crying.

"Oh Seungri ya.. Hyung is sorry.."

"HYUNG!!!!!" Seungri rolling on the floor to show how he actually disappoint with what his Hyung doing.

"Hyung will buy the new one later"

"NO!"

"Hyung will buy more for stocks"

"NO!"

"Hyung will buy anything you want then!"

"Nooo... YES?! YES!"

"Aih, stupid me.." mumble Jiyong.

"Alright Hyung, I will forgive you if you do that" Seungri reply and get ready with his list what he will buy soon.

"I'm sorry Hyung, I will use your credit card for Seungri Seung Hyung" Jiyong make such a sad expression with 🙏 taking the card from Seunghyun room.

"Let's go Seungri. Anything for you today. Hold my hand" call Jiyong and point his hand near Seungri. Seungri just smile widely seeing how they get ready for out.
..
Seungri look around and see a lot of kids were playing at the playground, eating ice cream in summer even sweets and other desserts.

"Hyung, those" point Seungri to a kid that licking an ice cream.

"That too" now to cake.

"That" and to cold coffee.

"Ain't you actually want chicken?" Jiyong got annoyed and roll his eyes.

"HYUNG!!"

"Alright alright. I remembered now. Anything for you" that word make Seungri light up again and smile happily. They stop at a supermarket and get in there with a trolly. Seungri sit inside the trolly with Jiyong the one who push it. Seungri keep point that and this and Jiyong have nothing but just give up and put what Seungri want in the trolly. And after few minutes, the shopping is done.

"It's $150 sir" Said the cashier. Jiyong look at Seungri that now already eat the ice cream even not yet pay it. He on mess even so Jiyong.

"Here" Jiyong pass the card.

"Sir, please sign here" the cashier girl and show Jiyong the paper.

"Thank you, sir. Please come again"

"Alright, maybe will, or not" Jiyong reply with wide annoying smile. He put all the groceries into the trolly and call a taxi.

"Hyung lets go home"

"We can't"

"Why?"

"Because of you!! You little kid! How come you spend over $150 and how I'm supposed to bring this home. I'm called taxi and just wait. Just prepared. If Hyung the one who get angry by Seung Hyung, I will banned you from all this! Hyung will eat this"

"Aww, Hyung sorry. Don't mad please. Here, let Seungri help you, Hyung" Seungri show his small hands to Jiyong. Jiyong sigh.

"You really" Jiyong get the things inside and ask the driver to their home. As soon they step out from the car, pick all the things up, open the door and finally, there Seung Hyung wait for them.

"Both of you!!" Seung Hyung hold his phone with a message from bank.
~~~~~
1/8/18
Annz
Kemaman, Terengganu.
10:31 pm.

It's really been a while for this book. I'm sorry. I'm leaving of ideas now. So I didn't continue part 2 for the chapter 4 instead give you guys this. There's a lot upcoming books just need to done first. HEHEHEHE. Gudnite