Baby got dengue😞

" let's go for picnic at waterfall today guys! In this weekend? " said Daesung so cheerful after done his work. " I think it's been along time since our last out dated together. Hehe, it's good idea Daesungie. " Seunghyun reply. " Bae, where Jiyong and Seungri? " Seunghyun ask after noticed only they four there together with Hyunseung that busy chatting with Shaelin, his girlfriend now. " Riri ya? Where are you? Ji~? " Seunghyun call while find them around the living room.

" Riri! " Seunghyun shout as he found Seungri eating some biscuits and it's mess over his face. Seungri just blink his eyes and keep munching the biscuits. Seunghyun shook his head when saw Jiyong actually sleeping beside Seungri, that's why when they find him, he didn't react. " JIYONG!! " Seunghyun shouted. Jiyong woke up From his sleep as he startled. " HYUNG! WHAT THE!! " Jiyong yell angrily when he got disturb from sleep. And before he could done his curse Seunghyun pinch his hand hard. " HYUNG! It's hurt! Oww " Jiyong complain. " look what you done Jiyong! You make Seungri become like this again. You said you want take care of him. But you sleep. That's why I didn't want you to take care him. When I want to do it, you keep begging me to give that work to you but you. You didn't use that oppurnity well. Aigoo " Seunghyun nagging to Jiyong hopeless. " actually, all of us find you just to inform. That we want to go to picnic this weekend. Ok. Now go wash up Seungri. He become so damn dirty. Go! " Seunghyun command. Jiyong nodded his head and just put Seungri in his embrace to bring him to toilet for wash up.

" Jiyung Yung, cori (sorry) Riri didn't mean it Yung. Cori (sorry) " Seungri apologised when Jiyong put him in baby bathtub. Jiyong look at Seungri and cupped both of Seungri chubby cheeks. " Who say Yung angry until you apologise my baby? Yung ok. No need to worry. It's Yung fault too. Said want to take care of you, but sleep instead do my work. If something happen to you, Yung will die Yung think. " Jiyong explain. Jiyong chuckle when Seungri pull hard Jiyong cloth and hide his face inside. " don't go away Yung. I lobiu (love you) " Seungri said. Jiyong just smile widely and continue wash Seungri up.

The weekend~

" yes! Settle! Let's go Hyung! " Daesung again said in happy tone. Seungri walk out with Jiyong hold his tiny hand. Daesung walk to Seungri and ruffle Seungri hair. " Riri so cute. Jiyong Hyung, let me hold Riri. " Daesung said and lend out both of his hands to hold Seungri baby after Jiyong just nodded. " let's go! " Seunghyun shout in happy like Daesung. " Seungie Yung? Where? " Seungri ask cutely. Youngbae walk to Seungri and pinch lightly Seungri chubby cheek. " he will come soon, with someone. We will go first. " Youngbae said and smile looking others. Seungri just nodded his head while play with his tiny panda bear on his hand. " let's go !! " Seunghyun and Daesung said excitedly like they are children.

" so delicious and CALM! Ahhh " Daesung said while open both of his arm widely. Seungri happily run to Daesung and hug Daesung right leg. " eh?  Riri! Here let Hyung pick you up " Daesung said. While the others prepare to set up the tent and food, Daesung and Seungri play with each other's since they are the youngest among them. " Hyunseung, Shaelin, both of already arrived. What make both of you late? Riri ask about you just now, NONE STOP! he must be miss you " Jiyong said when saw both of Hyunseung and Shaelin already arrived. " actually, before we come here. We stop at a place. " Hyunseung said. Daesung that saw Hyunseung already arrived walk to them while hold Seungri. " what place Seungie Yung? You didn't bring me along~ " Seungri said cutely. Youngbae nodded his head and caress Seungri hair. " how about we eat first, We will tell you guys later.  Riri must be hungry~ " Shaelin said and went to Daesung. Shaelin open her arm to Seungri as she want Seungri to get through her. Seungri just chuckle cutely and get inside it. " Elin Noona cooo (so) cuteww (cute) . Hehe " Seungri said with chuckle. He put his head deeper in Shaelin embrace as he felt comfortable. With Shaelin scent Seungri nearly to get sleep. " aww, you sleepy Riri? " Shalien ask. " no, Elin Noona smell guuud (good) ~ " Riri said and blink his eyes. " so Hyung smell bad?! " Daesung said pretend like angry. " no Hyungie! You smell guuud (good) too. But Erin Noona smell more nice " Riri said cutely make the olders heart soft. Jiyong, Seunghyun, Daesung, Youngbae and Hyunseung just smile seeing how cute Shaelin with Seungri. " tantiu (thank you) Riri. Noona love you " Shaelin said. Hyunseung just smile and his lover and his little brother. Shaelin put little Seungri on the mat and began to open some foods that Daesung cooked. " delicious Yung! " Seungri said with food full his mouth. " eat first little kid if you don't want get choked " Jiyong said pretend to angry. Seungri nodded his head and look around the place. He suddenly yelp when feel hurting at his arm. It's mosquitoe. Jiyong that noticed if hurrily hit it and throw it away. " Ri, you alright? Here Yung look " Jiyong said worried and look around Seungri left arm. " I'm alright Yung. Let's eat and have Fun! " Seungri said happy. Others Hyung and Shaelin look at Seungri and smile when saw him play around them. But Jiyong feel uneasy. Why with him? Feels like something will happen. But he throw those feeling when Youngbae poke his shoulder and hand him a slice watermelon.
**
Jiyong POV
After a few days, my worried feeling over little Seungri didn't go away. I always staring at him every time I play with him. But yesterday after back from his kindergarten he just want to go sleep. He also start cough that time. I noticed his face change to pale and his action turn to weak. Why actually? Is it related with my bad feeling? Oh God not again. I'd enough with old Seungri. Please. This morning I wake up and I can't found Seungri infront television place. Usually that's the place he will go in the morning. Why with my feeling. Why my heartbeats run so faster. I start to sweating. I heard Youngbae call me and ask to wake up others for eat breakfast. He cooking at kitchen together with maid, Hyunseung and Our Eomma. " Neh! I go now " I reply to Youngbae and walks to Daesung room which is he share with Seunghyun Hyung. This week is their week to sleep with Seungri so Seungri must be here with them. I wipe my sweat and walk to their room. I saw Daesung and Seunghyun still sleeping and I saw Seungri there in their embrace in the middle. I smile. Maybe he alright. Don't follow your heart Ji! " Daesung ah, Hyung. Wake up! Riri. Wake up baby. " Jiyong try to wake up them. Daesung suddenly awake in one go shook by Jiyong. " time for breakfast dude. Go wash yourself. " I said and hand Daesung towel. Daesung still blank after wake up just go to toilet and take the shower. I wake up Seunghyun Hyung again, and the result is so bad. He give me a flying pillow and hug Seungri to sleep. Argh! Stress. " Hyung wake up already! " I said again and suddenly I remember something. Seungri didn't wake me up today. Again that bad feeling attack me. I forget about Seunghyun Hyung awhile and went to Seungri. " Seungri. Baby, wake up. Oh my god! Your body so hot! Seungri! Kwon Seungri! " I shook Seungri body. He open his eyes weak and blink it few times. " Yung. " he called me weak. " you so hot Seungri. Are you ok?! Tell Yung Ri! " I said to him. It's really make me scared. I remember how old Seungri feels. My heart run faster as I saw Seungri close his eyes again and limp. Oh My God. I need to wake him again. Why with him. Oh God I scared. " Seunghyun Hyung! Wake up! " I try to wake up Seunghyun Hyung again. He take other pillow and hit me. It's hurt. " Hyung wake up! Seungri, Hyung! " I said worried while keep trying to wake up Seunghyun Hyung. Seunghyun Hyung open his eyes when hear I mention about Seungri. " what! Why with him?! " he wake up and ask me. He look at Seungri that sit in my embrace. " he faint Hyung! Let's bring him to hospital! " I shout worried. How can I not worried. His body so damn hot! I scared he got high fever because of tired. " why Jiyong you so loud? Eomma can hear it until at kitchen son. " Eomma said stand at the door. " Eomma! Ri faint! Let's go to hospital. " I sAid panic. I pick up Seungri walk out from the room. " Eomma. He's got high fever and that's not good. Let's bring him to hospital. " I said again. Eomma look at me shock and began panic after touch Seungri forehead. " Oh My God! Youngbae! Hyunseung! Stop cooking already! Let's go to hospital. Ri got high fever. " Eomma shout form living room and make both of them stop doing what they doing. Daesung also finish showering and hurrily walk out from toilet wearing his cloth. We just leave the house after done what our doing.
**
" what! Dengue?! How can my Dongsaeng got that virus inside his body?! " I tell in angry at the doctor that examination Seungri. " where do you go these few days? " the doctor ask me. " last weekend we went for picnic. That's all " I reply to him. " we went picnic at river. " Daesung add. " I guess that river is aedes mosquitoes habitat. And he got bitten by one of it. " the doctor add and look at sleeping Seungri. So my bad felling is about this? I so scared. No! He must be healthy again. " heal him doctor! He can die! " I said worried. I don't want hear anything from the doctor anymore. I just ran to Seungri that sleep on the bed. I touch his hand. His hand so hot but I hear him whining about cold. I touch his forehead that wet with abit sweat. I use my long sleeve tshirt and wipe his sweat. My Baby sick! I can't. " Jiyong Sshi, we will hospitalised your Dongsaeng to keep monitoring his condition. His fever was so high to us let him out. Beside, dengue is dangerous virus if we didn't treat him here. Do understand. For now, We will change him to his own room Jiyong Sshi. " the nurse explain to me. I just nodded hopeless and look at others. I walk out from emergency room to them. " what happen Ji? Where they will bring Seungri?! " Seunghyun Hyung ask worried. " Ri got hospitalized until he got fine again. That nurse said it's too dangerous to let him out. They have to monitoring Seungri him well cause dengue is dangerous virus. " I repeat what the nurse said before. All of them nodded and walk to Seungri room when we saw the nurse greet us to show Seungri room.
**
After awhile, we arrived infront of Seungri room. As his favourite brother, I would be the one who worried about him. Enough with once I didn't take care my dongsaeng, I don't want it happen again. I sit beside his bed and stare his face. Even abit, it's definitely and completely same with old Kang Seungri. My tears start to pouring at my cheeks when I remember the last time I with him. The very last time. I miss him and very love him. But sadly the time is already past, not even a little I can walk to that day. The others just look at me worried why I suddenly cry. " aren't you actually know the reason? This little Seungri remind me a lot with my old Seungri. I miss him. I felt a lot guilty after what I had done. I don't want repeat same thing. " I reply with shaking voice. I hug Seungri little hand. It's feel so cold. When I touch his face with my other hand, it's burn just like oven. I can feel his fingers move abit when I hug it. His face that full with sweat and holding pain, I can see it. He in pain even in unconscious. I hug his hand more tight and crying sadly. " you shouldn't be in this pain. Hyung worried. " I said and use Seungri little fingers to wipe my tears. Then I heard Seunghyun Hyung massage my shoulder. " don't cry too much Ji. It's ok. He will be alright. We already sent him to hospital. He will be alright real soon. We just need to pray and take care of him nicely! " said Seunghyun Hyung try to give me support. " yes Hyung! Don't worry too much eh. " Daesung support me too. Youngbae, Hyunseung and Jung Eomma smile bitterly at me. I change my view at Seungri again. " Eomma, ain't you have work to do? It's ok. Any of you here can go home and rest. I stay here. Don't worry. " I reply weak, sobbing. Jung Eomma look at her watch and it's show her 10a.m. " dear all my son, I'm so sorry. But today Eomma and Appa have a meeting and appointments with our clients. If Eomma and Appa finish early, we will immediately come here. Anneong. " said Jung Eomma, start to rushing. All of us there just nodded. How they not busy, they are one of very successful business couple in Korea. Jung family have a lot business, one of it is music. But, today Jung Eomma have meeting and appointments for new project. Beside music one. I didn't care about it since I really in love with music, all of us. Thank God they support. But really, their wealth ain't everything. We just live happily even not with all their luxury that they gave to us. I don't really care tho. What the important is the treatment that this hospital gave for Seungri as what they pay. I hope Seungri will be healthy really soon. Slowly I feel sleepy, then I close my eyes. And blink again. I look behind my squad already turn off. I sigh awhile, maybe I really, should sleep. My eyes very heavy. Seungri will wake up soon, but I don't think it's near now. I close my eyes and let dream control my life awhile.
**
Jiyong POV end
..
12/12/17
So I guess I will write it until here only. I will make part2 soon.
Ty for all your patience and support.
Happy celebrating Seungri day❣️