(2) Rude

EDITED!

*mature scene ahead

Xavier's POV

I've been dubbed a ruthless bachelor notoriously known for slinging my dick all over the city, of course this is the furthest thing from the truth. Honestly if I feel offended every single time those crappy news websites wrote shit about me, I would not be where I am today. I would have never achieved anything. Life is a big social hierarchy: the higher you climb, the more you're respected, the more you're adored and the more you're made a fucking hero. Trust me when I say I'll do whatever it takes to climb that ladder. I'm a rich bastard who will not give two fucks about who I have to hurt in the process.

Gagging interrupts the thoughts whirling in my mind, taking my eyes off a nearby rooftop I look down to see a skimpy dressed woman slurping spit from the tip of my dick.

This bitch is still here?! I called her here over an hour ago to relieve myself, now I deeply regret that decision.

She looks straight at me, pure lust dancing behind her bright blue eyes. As if to put on a show the girl sinks two more inches down her throat swirling the length in her mouth. Seconds later she release my slippery dick from her hold to get from the presumably cold floor. Tugging at her tight blouse she starts disrobing with ease to reveal a lurid red lace bra underneath.

Should I be impressed? Her shit is tacky.

Nevertheless my eyes disinterestedly follow her watching as she slides an equally bright thong from under her miniskirt. Placing it on the desk she climbs on top sliding her long legs open to show her clean shaved pussy. I try not to cringe as her bare ass brush against random department's files.

I have definitely seen enough.

"I am all yours," she whisper hoarsely in a seductive tone.

Wordlessly I reach for a couple of tissue in the nearby box holder sitting on the coffee table to hastily wipe up her saliva. Pulling up my pants, I walk around my desk dumping the used paper into the waste basket before plopping down in my office chair. I hope she takes a fucking hint.

I don't know why I felt the need to have an impromptu office sex session, I know I would have finished this workload by now.

I press the power button on the bottom of the monitor only looking up when I hear no movement or wailing. A look of utter disbelief crosses the blonde's face however she made no attempt to get up from her position on the desk.

"I need you to get the fuck out," I explain in a flat tone. Once the company's login information pop up on the screen I quickly type in my user name and password.

"What?" The girl cock an eyebrow at my sudden change of heart.

"Look Kara-" I begin to explain that her services are no longer required. Pulling up my recent files I concentrate on the task at hand, not sparing the woman a glance.

"It's actually Sarah," the blonde interjects.

Who gives a fuck? They are all the same, not much difference there.

"Okay Sarah," I flash a mock smile in her direction. "I need you to get the fuck out, I have important work here to finish up."

No need tip toeing around it, I need her to leave so I can continue doing what I was suppose to do an hour ago. I wasted enough time already.

"You're gonna regret this," the woman sneer pulling the piece of fabric she dropped on the floor earlier over her head.

Was that a threat?