(4) Club Ace's

EDITED!

Xavier's POV

Half an hour later, I crash on the couch dress in fresh white tee and a pair of cargo pants. The half eaten deli ham sandwich clutch in one hand and the tv remote in the other, I am currently watching the rerun of last night's football game. I sent home Ms. Marian half an hour earlier today, so the house is a bit quiet. I hardly let my staff over on this side anyway, only to clean and utilize the kitchen. By now I would usually be balls deep in some bitch but I have to admit the silence is more comforting. I'll just continue to watch this game until I have to get my ass up to go to Ace's.

××××××××

A couple hours later, I sink in the backseat of my SUV. I am well on the way to Club Ace's. My personal driver Dave is the man behind the steering wheel— I am way too exhausted to get behind it myself. The most sleep I've gotten since week is around six hours, if it was even so long. I squeeze every ounce of energy I have into Xavier & Co Enterprises every waking hour trying to make the company more fruitful.

I throw my head back on the headrest, the thought of taking a quick nap sounds very appeasing. The club is way across town anyway plus the late traffic will hopefully give me a minute or two to rest my eyes. I let the tiredness slowly take over my body, my phone rang sometime later jerking me wide awake from the dark abyss of sleep behind my eyelids. Growling, I blindly search the pocket of my blazer for it. Swiping the screen I put the device to my ear.

"Speak," I command in a flat tone, suppressing the urge to growl at the unfortunate soul at the end of the call.

"Mr. Danvers," my new personal assistant's peppy voice filtered through. "Sir, did I catch you at a bad time?"

Word to self: always check the caller ID. I'm going to start limiting the amount of persons who have my personal cell number. 

"Ms. McDonald," I exhaled sharply earning a wince from her, "tell me in ten seconds why I shouldn't fire you,"

"Because... Sir, I really need this job," she pauses, "and... I want to brief you on the upcoming trip to Tokyo." 

She is taking everything I said in that interview literal. That trip will hopefully be in the next two weeks, we have imporant scheduled meetings to focus on now. I like to prepare in advance but this is absurd.  

I heave a short sigh forcing my eyes to look at the bright screen.

"It's 11:13 at night, we will discuss this in the morning Ms. McDonald." Not waiting for a reply I end the call sliding the phone back in my blazer. Closing my eyes I drift off to sleep, the sound of the Seattle traffic fading in the back of my mind as I fall unconcious.

"We're here Sir," I stir at the distance voice. Way too soon. Cracking an eye open I look out of the tinted window confirming that we are indeed parked outside the nightclub.

"Keep your phone on you," I stuff the credit card and a small wad of cash down my jeans. "I'll be contacting you soon,"

Receiving a mere nod, I hop out the vehicle before I can ponder on whether or not to just circle back home. Stepping on the concrete pavement, I close the door watching the headlights of the vehicle disappear in the late traffic. Deciding to call Alec so I know exactly where he is before I head inside I walk to the nearest lamppost taking out the device. Dialing his number I place the phone at my ear, my eyes wander to the long queue formed outside the loud nightclub.

"Hey man," he answer on the second ring, his voice clear.

A fair amount of noise still escape through the speaker. He must have went in an enclosed area to accept the call.

"Are we meeting at the usual?" I ask abruptly. The sooner I down a couple of drinks, give my support the sooner I can get some rest.

"Yes." 

"See you in a few," with that I hang up walking over to the noisy club entrance. Completely ignoring the line and rowdy patrons I head directly to the bouncer.

Neon lights and crappy grinding music attack me as soon as I cross the threshold of the building. Despite the horrible stench of sweaty bodies and hard spilled liquor this place is starting to become a fortress of solitude for me. I wink at the female bartender, who had been eyeing me down since I got in, before walking into the suffocating crowd.

Finally, making it through a sea of people, I got to the usual secluded table upstairs. Only a few persons including paid strippers occupied the large space, the booming music is a lot more bearable hence making it easier to communicate.

"Thanks for coming bro," Alec pat me on the back leading us both over to a vibrant red couch.

"Anytime."

Turning to a brunette he sprout off into a conversation, thankfully he did not attempt to make any introductions.

Popping a Hennessy bottle I slowly sip from the mouth watching the crowded scene below, a figure boldly step in front of me blocking the view. My eyes trail to the pretty face of a unfamiliar woman, her revealing outfit shimmer in the colourful led light. She is a new dancer, I note taking in her white bra matching thong and black stilettos. I should reject whatever offer she's about to propose but then again maybe not I need the release.

"Hey handsome," she stoop down to my sitting level to whisper in my ear. Her warm breathe fan the side of my face, the foul smell of several combined alcohol waft immediately to my nostrils. "Do you want a lap dance?"

"What's your name?" I ask lowly going against my better judgement. She smile coyly bowing her head away from my ogling eyes.

"Candy," she moan out, practically one orgasm away from cumming.

"Make daddy happy, Candy." I patt my lap inviting her to sit. 

Beaming she jump from the floor to straddle me, immediately grinding on my crotch to the rhythmic fast pace music.

I initially enjoy the first seconds of dancing but now I am growing bored. Averting my attention elsewhere I eyeball the dance floor below, two brunettes stumble out of the dark restroom heading directly over to the cramped bar. One of them looks oddly familiar, maybe she's a past lover. She seem perfect, I need to know her but first I have to get rid of this bitch.

====================================================================

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Thanks for reading!

Kellisa 16