Prologue

Jade's POV

I slipped on my black clothes and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. I was awfully skinny and my hair was all ruffled. I had looked like this since the day Leigh died. Today was the day of her funeral. It is months late but our schedule has been pretty hectic because of tour! So, now on the 16th January 2018, 11 months after Leigh died we are finally having a funeral. Leigh's parents have been preparing it for ages and they wanted me to add the finishing touches. I was her closest friend they told me. After slipping my clothes on I add the smallest amount of make up and shuffled out the door knocking on both Perrie's and jesy's doors as I walked through the derelict hallway. After that the day became a blur. In the ceremony we sang some of our own songs like "Nobody Like You" and "These Four Walls". After that we went outside and the priest said a prayer and we threw some roses in with the coffin. Then the priest said the final word and Leigh was lowered into the ground. Forever and ever she won't be able to be here with us again. To sing with us. To laugh with us. To love with us. Leigh was gone. Or that's what I thought?

Hey guys welcome back to the world of Leighade! Just going to let you guys know I won't be posting the first chapter for a long time because I'm currently writing another fanfic so you'll have to wait! Just make sure you have lots of tissues ready!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️