Chapter Nine

Norma's POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Perrie asks down the phone.

"Yes I want to see my baby" I say sighing.

"I'm just telling you she's gotten worst" Perrie explains

"I don't understand why the metal institution should be helping her"

"They're trying their best but it's the girl she's sharing the room with she's nuts and it's rubbing off on Jade"
.
"My poor, poor baby" I say shaking my head.

"You still want to go?" Perrie asks

"Yes I want to at least she her once while she's in this state"

"Good luck mammy Norma" Perrie exclaims putting the phone down.

I sigh I wish my baby could get better and she can just come home to me and the girls.

Jade POV

"Jade, Dr Elliot wants you!" Hannah screams while I was changing in the bathroom.

"I'm coming now" I yell washing my face and yanking at the door handle.

I run out of the bathroom and find Hannah looking through the peep hole on the door.

"Hannah can you move for me please?" I ask walking up to the door slowly.

"Sam come with me" Hannah said walking off. Sam was probably walking behind her.

Now Hannah had moved I could look through the peep hole.

"Dr Elliot, what are you doing here?" I ask confused. It wasn't visiting day until Friday which is in two days.

"We're setting you on a course to get better" Dr Elliot replies.

"But I don't need to get better" I say bluntly

"Look Jade just follow me ok?" Dr Elliot says. I sigh and turn the knob on the door.

"Bye Hannah" I shout as I walked out. Hannah may be weird but she's such a quirky lovely girl. She's really opened eyes while I've met her.

"Bye Jade" Hannah replies back giving a me a small wave as the door closed behind me.

"Right Jade lets get you better" Dr Elliot says linking arms with me.

"Will I ever get out of here?" I ask as we walked down the desolate corridor.

"Possibly if you except our help" Dr Elliot says shrugging

"If I do except your help does that me Leigh leaves me?" I ask

"Yes that will happen" Dr Elliot says

"But I don't what Leigh to go" I whisper as tears start forming in my eyes.

"She will still be looking over you Jade" Dr Elliot says

"But talking to her is a sense of comfort"

"I know but wouldn't it be nice to get out of here" Dr Elliot says

"I guess so" I sigh. We then walk in silence until we reach Miss Williams office once again.
-------------------

"Mam!" I yell as I spot my mam sitting next to Miss Williams.

"Jadey!" My mam says hugging me tightly

"I've missed you" I whisper into her ear

"I've missed you too" She replies kissing my forehead.

"Mrs Thirlwall, Jade would you like to sit down" Miss Williams interrupts.

"Just call me Norma" Mam says going back to her seat.

Dr Elliot pulls up a chair in front of Miss Williams. I thank him and sit down.

"So, Jade, did Dr Eilliot explain why you're here today?" Miss Williams asks. I nod.

"Good" Miss Williams says

"Is she going to be given medication?" My mam asks

"Yes she will be taking pills for Schizophrenia" Miss Williams explains

"What if I don't need help?" I say

"You do Jade, you need to stop thinking you can see Leigh" Miss Williams says

"But she's my friend I need her" I whisper

"Jade please you need to live your life outside not in a mental institution, you need forget Leigh"

"You don't understand!" I shout

"Jade I do, I was once Schizophrenic" Miss Williams says bowing her head.

Oh snap, a cliffhanger! I'm sorry I just had to! 😏😏!

Anyway, I added mammy Norma's POV to this because why not! So, do you think Jade will accept help? Also, what's your opinion on Hannah? I would like to known because I didn't want to make her super weird even though she kinda comes across as weird! If that makes any sense what so ever!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️