Chapter Two

(I put a Leighade vid above because who doesn't love a bit of Leighade)

Jade's POV

I finally swept myself up from the bathroom floor and got changed into my tartan top and jeans. I tried to apply my make up but my hand was shaking to much. I thought I may as well ring our make up artist.

"Hi Nick could you please come to my room and help with my make up?" I ask.

"Ok Jade what are you wanting today?" Nick asked

"Just basic I don't want an overload" I replied

"Be right there Jade" Nick said putting the phone down.

I sigh and walk up to my scrapbook full of pictures of Me and Leigh. This is a ritual for me. As I closed the scrapbook I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I shout

The door opened and a familiar blonde walked in.

"Oh it's you" I say bluntly

"Well hello to you to Jade" Perrie replied

"What do you want I have Nick coming up in a bit" I say annoyed

"Jade, you know Jesy never meant any of that stuff" she said

I scoff and shake my head.

"Jade we just want you to be happy please for us we know we can't get Leigh back but be happy for us and for the mixers" Perrie says

I thought for a bit. If I was happy I would be betraying Leigh but if I can't be happy my world and everything around it will go crashing down. I nod my head as a yes and Perrie crushed me in a hug.

"I love you Pez" I whisper.

"I love you too now get ready for Nick, Jesy will be here in a bit" Perrie said giving me a wave while she exited. I wave back and wait till she leaves. Once she left I collapsed onto my bed.

"I'm sorry I betrayed you Leigh" I whisper. I then wait for Nick to come.

Later that day:

"Jade can I have a moment?" Jesy asked once we were hustled into a room ready for interviews. I nod not wanting to talk.

"Please forgive me Jade you know I didn't mean it I just hate my little Jadey upset" Jesy said wrapping her arms around me. I don't let go from her grasp I haven't had a proper hug like that in ages. "I love you Jade I promise I won't ever say anything about Leigh again" She whispers. I nod and pull away and go and sit on my stool ready for my interview.

The interview went really quick. Probably because my thoughts floated off for a bit but then there were questions about Leigh.

"So Jade how are you holding up after the whole Leigh thing?" The interviewer said shoving a microphone in my face. I know interviewers are told to do these things but I don't want a microphone shove in my face.

"I'd rather not talk about it" I whisper looking down at my hands.

"Okay, how about you Jes how's Leigh's death affected you?" The interview said gliding past me to talk to Jesy.

"Well I'd rather-" Jesy was speaking but I cut her off.

"Look, we aren't here to talk about Leigh, and it's a very sad subject to talk about can we talk about new music" I blurt annoyed.

"Oh yes okay" the interviewer said gilding past us all to sit back on its chair.

"So girls are you bringing out a 5th album seen as you haven't brought one out in a while?" The interviewer asked.

"Well yeah we've actually been writing a few songs and I already know it's going to be another big step up" Jesy says.

"What's it like not being able to write with Leigh?" The interviewer said. I swear this interviewer won't leave us alone until we answer a question about Leigh. As soon as the question leaves the guys lips Jesy is already sighing and I'm turning red with rage.

"I can't believe you brought Leigh up again she's been laid to rest so can you just stop talking about her" I say my tone of voice raising a bit.

"I'm sorry but we need to get all the gossip about how your coping with Leigh's death" the interviewer said.

"You really don't" I say bluntly

"I see what your doing your pranking me aren't you?" The interviewer said letting out a worried chuckle.

"This is real stuff I'm not playing any tricks" I say.

"Oh can you please just answer the question and we will leave you" the interviewer said annoyed now.

"I am not taking orders from you" I yell

"Jade do as your told" Our manager said giving me a stern look.

" No I'm not taking orders off anyone, I quit!" I yell running out the room in floods on tears.

"Jade wait up" I heard Jesy yell running after me her combat boots thudding from every step.

"No Jes I can't do this anymore" I yell my tears still thundering down my face.

"Shh it's going to be ok, take a deep breath" Jesy says rubbing my back.

"Thanks Jes" I whisper choking down my tears.

"It's ok now let's get you cleaned up and in bed" Jesy says wiping my face with a tissue.

"Now Jadey sleep tight I'll call for you in a bit I think management want a word" Jesy kisses my head and leaves the room. It's only then I see a figure glowing. Her body was exactly like Leigh and her Afro was as fluffy and fuzzy as Leigh's. "It was probably nothing I'm just tired" I thought closing my eyes.

Ooo a cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed! This chapter quite long so yay finally a long chapter! Also, do you think that figure is Leigh?

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️