pretty

pretty ; seokjin (sequel to "ugly")

"i'm afraid you'll leave." i said one day. "you're so pretty."

or in which a boy who once rejected her for being "too ugly" for him, now is paranoid that she'll leave him because she's "too pretty".

-

C A S T

kim seokjin as himself. member of the popular kpop group bts. the one who once rejected a girl who was "too ugly" for him. now he worries that she's "too pretty" for him.

 now he worries that she's "too pretty" for him

kika edgar as sofia lee hernandez. a chinese-filipina member of the jyp kpop group velvet rush. she tried to get revenge on the boy who hurt her feelings because she was "too ugly" for him.

 she tried to get revenge on the boy who hurt her feelings because she was "too ugly" for him

-

so i promised that if "ugly" reached 20K reads, then i would write a sequel. 

it happened so quickly that now that fic has 24K reads so i have to write the sequel because i like to keep promises as best i can. so here it is and i hope you all enjoy reading it.

this story will follow the same format as "ugly". the chapters will be short and there will be about fifty in the story. the ony thing that is changing is the point of view. "ugly" was from sofia's point of view, while "pretty" will be from jin's point of view.

i want to thank everyone who read and voted on "ugly", and i hope this story gets supported as well.

have a wonderful weekend everyone!

shoutout and big thanks to my friend andy nahagonolja because she made me this wonderful cover, as well as many of my other covers. tbh she makes the best covers and everyone should request covers from her. <3

-clary xx