+ twenty

+ twenty

i assured her with a shake of my head that everything was fine. but she eyed me suspiciously. she knew me so well and she knew that i was lying.

it took her a couple of minutes to get me to crack and tell her what was really going on.

"i'm afraid that you'll leave me." i confessed to her nervously, biting on my lower lip. "you're so pretty."

her expression softened and she pulled me into her arms, peppering me with kisses wherever her lips could reach. "i won't leave you this time, jinny." she assured me through her kisses. "all of my resentment towards you is in the past. you make me happier than i have ever been."

-

its super windy in los angeles today. its kinda starting to sound like the windows are gonna break. we normally have great weather, but today is really strangely different. anyway, i applied for a teaching job in korea for a year.

my interview will be next week. im excited and rather afraid because its a new country. and also i've never been on a plane. so i know i might freak out.

im supposed to chose a location from four possible ones--seoul, busan, daegu, and daejeon. i kinda want seoul, but that's probably a long shot since most people probably pick that place.

-clary