Chapter 3

Once I got home nothing happened really. So I do my natural routine. I wake up to Kate and Bailey staring at me with a big grin on the face. The yell out-"let's go SHOPPING"!so that got me really excited. We finally arrive to the mall and we all spread out to find the perfect outfit for me to wear. Kate finds the most stunning dress I could ever see. I look in the mirror and I instantly thought that, it wasn't me in the mirror it was some other beautiful girl.

 I look in the mirror and I instantly thought that, it wasn't me in the mirror it was some other beautiful girl

I get out of the dressing room. Kate and Bailey couldn't close their jaws. It was either a bad or a good jaw opening.
"So guys what do you think ,huh do I look fat".
"You oh my god you-"
"Look so beautiful".
"Really".
"Oh yeah he will be left speechless".
"Yeah totally, you rock that dress perfectly".
"But how will I know he won't become another Franklin".
"Oh um did Frank give you flowers on your first date".
"No he just came empty handed he didn't even pay the dinner".
"Well than he does all of those things tomorrow than you know he not one of them".
That is true I did want him to do all of those things but If he doesn't want to but at least pays for it I would still accept that because that was nothing compared to what Franklin did. Our first date he made me pay for it and came late and made me pay for his taxi home. He seems the type that's very gentlemen like. I finally get home early, and I see Franklin with s beer and drugs on the table.
"Honey um I got you a pie if you'd like to taste some".
"NO, why are you home so early"!
"Well I'm since it's my birthday I thought it would be nice if uh I just spend it with you".
"No it's not"
"Well uh actually it uh-".
"Shut up you piece of crap give me that pie NOW".
Once he said that my heart broke even more and I just have him the pie and started to tear. I stayed in the bathroom so he wouldn't see me. I can't believe he's that cold hearted he couldn't even say happy birthday to me. Even
though my birthday was yesterday. I tried to remind him about it but it see not to go so well.
"MARYLAND, GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM NOW".
"I'm so sorry ".
"Why are you in their"!
"I was just about to um put my hair up".
"Whatever Just get me my beer"!
That was close if I told him I was crying because of him he'll Think I made him like that and you already know what he will do. Anyways I can't wait till the clock turns 3:00am so I can get all pretty and dolled up for I think the love of my life. I hope he's not going to turn out to be another Franklin hopefully.