Chapter 4

At exactly 3:00 I quickly but quietly got out of my bed and just put my work clothes on just so he will think I'm going to work. Just in case he wake up. A couple of hours has past and it's time where I get ready and just look stunning. Kate is a funny person and puts a song that they would put during something like this. Before I met Bailey she used to be a hair stylist and Kate used to be a makeup artist so I know I'm gunna look absolutely stunning.
"Okay Maryland your make up is done and you look hot literally".
"Really you think he'll like it".
"Ok Kate you are an artist oh my god you look so freaking pretty".
"Yay let's see what he says".
"Oh I know he won't be saying anything... HE'LL BE SPEECHLESS".
"Ok yay this is going to be great".
"Take a selfie and save it because you will want to remember this day".
"Oh and Maryland I'm done with your hair so you are good to go".

Kate did such an amazing job she even covered up that big bruise on my cheek

Kate did such an amazing job she even covered up that big bruise on my cheek. And Bailey did my dream hair I always wanted to beach waves. And look at my eyebrows, it's literally "eyebrows on fleek". I put on my dress and head out the door but just before I close the door Kate and Bailey says I look beautiful and they have a feeling this will be the best so far. I walk in and I already see him standing in front with flowers.
"Hi Aron".
"Hi Maryland wow you look so beautiful I think the world just stop spinning right now".
"Aww thank you Aron you look handsome and these flowers are beautiful thank you".
" No problem and Thank you, so have you ever been here".
"No I haven't but the food looks delightful".
"Yeah the food here is a really good and they have amazing crème brûlée here".
"I love Crème brûlée that might be my favorite dish".
-------------------40 minutes later-----------------
A couple of minutes has pasted and we bonded so quickly. We also have a lot of things in common. I think I was falling in love with him and so was he with me. We stop talking for 10 seconds and he leans in to snatch a kiss from my lips and I lean in so I can do the same.

 We stop talking for 10 seconds and he leans in to snatch a kiss from my lips and I lean in so I can do the same

We kissed very lightly just a small little kiss we spred a little apart from each other. I knew he was the one I mean he did bring me flowers but let's see the Ultimate test.
"Oh uh I'm sorry I shouldn't have".
"No Aron no It's okay I mean wow you uh".(giggles/blushes)
"Wow I still can't believe I found a beautiful woman like you".
"Awe thank you".
"Check please".
"No problem sir". Said the waiter
"I can pay for it".
"No Maryland no I got it but thank for trying".
"Thank you so much well I had a very good time with you and  hoping I can see you maybe on Tuesday".
"That so good and I can pick you up".
"No,no,no,no I can go to your house".
"Are you sure".
"Yeah well thank you see you Tuesday".
That was the best date I have ever had to be honest. He was so sweet I think I could make arrangements with Franklin I don't know how he will react but I won't be alone cause I have another man on my mind.