Ch.4-Catching feelings

"So you can change size?" Victor was practically bouncing off the walls now. "For the third time, yes, I can" Harley chuckled as Victor's smile grew and how he was jumping in place. "Can you do it now?!?"
Harley was caught off guard with the question. Victor wanted him to do it again? Why? Without thinking, Harley confidently said "Of course I can".
"How do you do it though? Does something trigger it? Or?"
He tensed up a tiny bit. Was he really going to spill his secrets to a boy he just met?
"I get bigger when I get protective, or I get mad. Don't even try though, I'm a cool guy. I haven't grown in a while."
I guess that answer is yes.
Victor's face fell at his answer. He really wanted to see his friend as a giant. Harley noticed this and quickly changed the subject.
"I can shrink if I'm frightened or scared though. It happens from time to time and is kinda a 'If I'm smaller I can run away from the situation' type of thing" He smiled bashfully, hoping Victor wouldn't scare him just for the fun of it. It was tiring, and he didn't like shrinking. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Victor was staring at him. It was unreadable, and almost empty. Victor snapped out of whatever he was in and gave Harley a sheepish grin, quickly exchanging goodbyes and leaving. Victor was out the door in a flash, regretting leaving so fast. His mind was swirling with questions, but the main one sticked out too much. Did he have a crush on his friend?