Chapter 5

[JEN'S POV]

When Josh cuddles with me on the bed, he starts kissing me. He defended me. He really does love me. He's not going to leave. "Josh, are you ever going to leave me?" I ask, as he kisses the crease of my neck. He stops, and looks up at me. "Jen, I promise that I will never leave you. I will stay with you, Always." Always. The word he uses to get me. As he leaves a trail of kisses up and down my neck, I think of a life with Josh; marriage, a beautiful house for us to share, and...kids. I smile at the thought of having kids with Josh. I grab his chin, and push his face into my lips. "I want you...all of you." I say, whispering into his ear. He looks into my eyes, and says, "Are you sure? Have you thought about this?" "Josh, I've been thinking about wanting you since the first film...I just didn't...I didn't think I would be good enough." "Oh Jen," he replies. "Hey Josh, will we go to the premiere as a couple?" I ask. "If you want to? We could save the fun for our hotel room in Sydney. Its got and extra large king size bed." he says smirking. I look over at the clock, and it's 4:38 in the afternoon. "We've been cuddling for almost three hours??!" I asked surprised. "Well, yeah. I'm having fun," he says, rubbing my back with his fingertips, holding me, "Why, Jen? Did you have plans..?" "Josh, I wanted to take you somewhere, and we still might be able to make it, if we hurry." I get up, throwing two sweaters, two pairs of leggings, some pjs, and some undergarments into my duffle bag. "C'mon Josh, you like the- never mind, I don't want to spoil the surprise." I take my toothbrush, toothpaste, and hair supplies and toss it into my duffle with my clothes. I look into the mirror, and yell, "I'm gonna get you back!!" while rubbing my neck. he walks in, and starts to ask, "What are you gonna get me back for?" then he sees it, "Oh. Sorry. It was fun though." he says smiling. "Yeah, it was fun giving me a hickey. I don't know where you came from." I say laughing. "We don't need anything but our clothes and ourselves." I tell him.

We are ready to leave, when I get a call from Jenna. It's about Josh's surprise. "Yeah....you got everything?.....thanks Jenna, I owe you a lifetime.....you all are ready?....okay we're leaving soon...okay....bye...see you soon...bye." I tried not to make it look like I was on the phone, but Josh found me. "Who was that?" "Oh Just some help for your surprise," I smirk, and walk away swaying my hips to joke with him. Then I feel two hand on my butt. "JOSH!!" I yell. "Yeess, my Sweety Pie?" "No fun for you if you don't come now." He grabs both our duffle bags, and I grab my phone, keys, and water bottle. We leave the house, and we decide to take Josh's explorer because it have more room than mine.

When we finally get there, Josh's face and reaction reminds me of a kid in a candy store. He is amazed and surprised. "So, do you wanna spend tonight her?" I ask. He nods, speechless. He leans in, and kisses me so hot and intensely that I get butterflies in my stomach instantly.