Chapter 15

[JEN'S POV]

(When Liam arrives)

Josh and I go to the door together, because no one should know that we are here. Josh opens the door, and standing there barely able to stand up is a bloody beaten-up Liam. "OH MY GOD LIAM, WHAT HAPPENED!!??" I yell, staring at his puffy red face. "Jen, it's n-n-nothing." he stutters as Josh and I help him into the house and lay him onto the couch.I go and get stuff for Liam's cuts. I'm a little happy that the hallway closet is close to the side of the living room because as I walk out, i hear Josh wisper, "Liam, what really happened?" Liam starts to explain how he was driving by my house, and spotted Nick there. I guess he confronted Nick, and Nick beat him up. Then he says that Nick beat him with a street sigh. Now Nick went too far bringing my friends into his idiotic-harassment-jealousy.

Once Liam's explanation is over, I walk back into the room with some bandages and a bottle of Neosporin. But just as I enter the room, the front door slams open. I never thought that he would show up here. He pulls a gun out of his pocket. "NICK WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yell at him. In an angry voice, he says, "Making you and your lover pay for all the pain you put me through."

Yet again, I acted before thinking, even though all I could think about was Josh, I blurted out, "Nicky, baby, I love you and I don't love Josh. I was only trying to make you jealous. I love you more." I think I said it way to easily to trick Josh, because when I look over at him, I can see the pain in his eyes as a tear drips from his eye. "Leave him now babe, I just want you. Take me back with you, and leave him here." oh no. I look over at Josh......