Chapter 10

[JEN'S POV]

I really didn't want to tell Josh that I dreamt about us having a child, but he should know. I cant help but think of how beautiful I imagined her and how our life would be if Josh and I were together forever. I can't even tell what Josh is thinking. "Josh?" I say softly. He looks up, with a tear in his eye, "Did she look like you?" He asks. I nod softly. "She must have been the most beautiful little girl in the world," I automatically break down and cry. He wraps his strong muscular arms around me. I cry and soak into his shirt. "D-do you wanna go ou-out to d-dinner to-tonight?" I try to ask in between sobs. "Sure," he answers, "whatever you want." "I love you," I wisper into his shirt. But I immediately break the hug and run out of the beach house and run in the sand. I run to the side of the house, and lean up against it crying. I slide my back down the house, and cry with my head in between my legs. "Jen?! Jen?! JEN WHERE DID YOU GO??!!" Josh starts to yell running out of the house. He's quiet for a second, and then I think he hears me crying. I don't bother to pick my head up from in between my legs. Then I feel his strong, muscular arms pick me up bridal style and I think he's carrying me back into the house until he sits down and sits me on his lap. "Jen, I love you, forever and always. I would have said it, but I didn't think you would feel the same." I pick my head up, and gaze into his beautiful brown eyes. I wrap my hands around his face, and kiss him softly. "How about we order some pizza and soda and lots of candy tonight?" He says giggling a bit. I laugh, and say, "You know me more than I know me."