Four

The boy hissed in pain as I dressed his wound. "That hurts you know!" He exclaimed giving me a glare.

I rolled my eyes. 'Why can't I talk anyway? And why are you the only one who can hear me?'

He snorted. "That, lady, is a secret." He folded his arms across his chest.

I can't believe this guy.

'Look, could you at least make me speak again?' I asked him because really I want to hear my own voice again.

He thought for a moment and said, "Okay, I'll let you speak ONLY if you promise to not scream, shout, and make other noises that would make your parents know that I am here."

I nodded. He smirked and snapped his fingers. I felt nothing, but I tried to speak. It worked!

Then, I turned towards the stranger, but he was gone, simply gone.

I figured I was only hallucinating, but it felt so real.

I decided to get some rest.

¤¤¤¤

After a few days, Franzyn had not yet found where the necklace came from. I helped her out whenever I can because.... well, she's my friend now and I enjoyed spending time with her.

The stranger still bugged me though. I mean, who was that guy? He is definitely not normal because: a) a person cannot definitely have control over someone's voice and b) he disappeared just like that.

(I only know one family who can do that, the Bat family.)

Class went on as usual. My classmates still find it boring and lame, saying the school was corrupted and all that bad stuff.

Me? I personally do not care either way. What I care about is the books, the library, my ships, and my fandoms. Let them be gone for all I care, the people I only care about are Franzyn, my favorite characters, my family, my friends, and my fellow fangirls and fanboys.

Just your typical average girl.

Franzyn and I walked towards the cafeteria. We were on break and I was super hungry right now. My mouth's probably watering from all that smell of food.

Suddenly, a boy taller than me by an inch, walked towards us. He had spiky dark hair with a few white streaks, his eyes were sparkling black, which was really impressive. He was wearing a  T- shirt that says:

HOW DOES ONE
BECOME ONE WITH THE PLUMBING?

Franzyn grinned. "Hey Leo! You deserve a cookie for that info you gave me!" She said as she walked towards Leo and gave him a pat in the back.

"No prob Franz." He told her with a smile. Then he looked at me. "Who's this?" He asked.

I thought that it was time to speak up for myself. "Well, my name is Zoe Ross."

He smiled and held up his hand. "Cool. The name's Leo Smith."
I shook his hand.

Franzyn snickered. "That's just his nickname, his real name is---"Dude!"---- Leonel Smith."

Leo gave Franzyn, who was smiling innocently, a look of betrayal.

Then they both looked at me.

"Okay." Was the only response that I gave them.

I went and grab myself a bar of chocolate. I told you I was hungry.

I wolfed my bar as they stared at me.

I already told you that I was hungry.