Chapter 12

Sorry I just really love this song and Bebe Rexha, I hope you begin to like it 

Derek's point of view

I woke up, with regret instantly filling me. why wasn't I there for them at all, why did I leave them. 

Xana notices me, "It's not your fault you know, I mean it is but it isn't, you needed to leave in order to master our powers you would have just drawn all kinds of bad to the neighbor hood." she assures me as I sit up in the chipped bed 

My eyes meet the destroyed house cluttered with derbies and charred with fire the room all coverage into just a big room. I start to get off the bed "Where do we start I ask?" I ask as I swing my self off the bed to stand up my white hair in my face I pull it back into a bun

I start to shift from my fae form into my human form. Xana grabs my arms "No not yet, I don't like feel of the air something doesn't feel right" I listen and stay in my fae form as she continues "I think we should grab something of theirs t track with our fae magic" I nod as we leave the destroyed house and head to the ruined pack house.

The door still barley hangs on the door frame I slightly brush it as I enter the house and the whole thing falls to the floor in ash and dust. My eyes widen as I take in the house, its been blacken and destroyed by that foul demon Apollo the stair case leading to the second level is missing in some places and the walls that were a beautiful greens are now black and broken and the paint is peeling 

 I step in the house and take a couple steps as the floor crumbles and gives way

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream as I fall and hit carpets I can't see anything in the dark but I hear Xana asking if I am all right "Yes I can't see though" she laughs "Have you already forgot a spell" I growl "You fall and see how well your brain can foucas" she stops laughing to say "Gezz grumpy, just cast the spell"

"et pila lux splendens candidum" A bright beautiful ball of light forms in my hand, I send the light in front of me in the air to look around the room, the walls are gleam silver in light, assuming there metal I walk over and touch the wall almost tripping on clothes scattered on the floor concealing the carpet.

I am right the walls are metal I turn around to see a nice king sized bed with a beautiful white comforter and six black pillows there is a dresser placed against he walls with what I can only assume is for clothes there is a faucet in the room for water but the room seems like a safe room.

I walk over to the dresser and open it to be assaulted by the sent of Alister and Blake. This must of been a safe room for them in case of a disaster I see a two door. I walk over towards the one on the side of the dresser I slowly open the door to reveal a bathroom. It is very normal and quite small. 

I walk towards the second door directly across from the bathroom, it seems like a closet full of clothes my size, my eyes start to tear they included me in the room. I dig in it finding a note with the words "Cassidy Pen" I whisper out barley audible 

"Xana, I think we found a lead" I say enthusiastically she hops down "Really?" I nod "Yea I found a name on . . ." she reaches out and grabs the slip of paper in my hand silencing me.

"I think I know where to find her" she whispers in a pained tone "Whats wrong?" she looks away "Lets not talk about it yet" I only nod

"Where can we find her then?" she turns and looks me in the eyes "Follow me" 

Hours latter I find myself in a city with no idea where I am "Xana, where are we, I feel lost in this big city" she turns once we reach a corner she holds her hands ready for a spell "quid est quod non reveletur neque absconditum" the corner of the building split revealing a space between

"Follow me" Xana says grabbing my hand pulling me forward as she enters the space she called forth or more lack of space. I close my eyes as I start to feel really hot and heavy my breathing coming in pants. My pants start to feel tight.

"No, your are not going in heat, I swear I can not handle to see a brother in heat" but nothing she says can stop the feeling. She pulls me into a room calling out "Cassidy get out here now"

A beautiful women appears with long silky light brown hair flowing down her back reaching her thighs, her face angelic and her eyes silver and alluring her frame delicate with a aha large chest, she is wearing a silky white gorgeous gown that flows like a river.

"It's been awhile Xana, no tell me why the hell your here" I look to Xana to see pain flash across her face. But I fall to the floor withering not able to take the pleasure coursing through me. "I am not here for my self, I am looking for my little brothers mates, Alister and Blake, as you can see he is in his heat cycle and needs them to hel . . ." Cassidy interrupts her "Why would I know of anything!" 

My sister shows her the piece of paper as Cassidy goes red "Fine they came to me of weapons to help them fight the Demons because they felt that Apollo had taken you they warred with the Demons, eventually both sides were worn out which is when other supernaturals came in and started targeting both the demons and werewolves.

I would gasp but all I can do is moan "I need Blake and Alister, it hurts sooo much" Cassidy sighs "I can teleport you to them but your sister Xana is to remain until I see fit" I start to pant at the mention of my mates my pants extremely tight.

"I will stay" Xana says without hesitation "I will find you again promise" she whispers to me as I nod 

A blinding red light encompasses me, leaving me whimpering as the floor falls away only to reappear. I open my eyes to see Alister and Blake going at it with Blake on the bottom ready to take Alister huge cock, they don't see me nor do they acknowledge my presence. Until I start to whimper and moan.

There heads whip around so fast, they glare at me as I grind on the floor "Alister, nugh Blake please" I whimper out their eyes soften and Alister picks me up and tosses me on the bed next to a naked Blake who proceeds to take off my clothes

Blake starts to kiss me and pleasure runs through my body.

"WAIT STOP," I scream, "what happened to you both." my body trembles with there cold stares that start to warm up

"Well you see . . ."

Sorry about the long wait for an update I hope you love it.
Muah, have a good day.