New Master

Castiel sat in his cage, thinking about his new Master.
He hadn't met the man, but he'd heard his caretakers talking about him. Castiel knew the man's name was Dean and that he was very rich. He had bought Castiel a real slave collar already and a new chastity device, both of which he was wearing. Benny, the caretaker who had given Castiel both of these items, had told him that he was very lucky to be getting a rich owner.
Castiel was very excited. He had never had a Master before. He'd been at Raphael's Slaves for 5 years, ever since he gave up his human rights to save his brother from his abusive ex-girlfriend.
The only people Castiel had spoken to in 5 years were Benny, his trainer, and his doctor. He wasn't allowed to speak to anyone else.

It was a Thursday when Dean came for him.
Benny had opened his cage and clipped a brand new leash to his collar. Castiel had a hard time holding in his excitement.
"Remember, Castiel," Benny said as they started walking, "don't look him in the eye. Good slaves keep their heads down unless told otherwise."
Castiel nodded and stared at the floor, a big smile on his face, ignoring the other cages he could see in his peripheral vision.
When they finally walked through the door at the end of the room, Castiel wanted to shout with joy. He could hear Raphael talking and he knew his new Master was in the room.
"Here he is," Raphael said. "Isn't he beautiful?"
"Yes," the gruff voice of his Master said. A shiver went through Castiel. "He is properly trained, correct?"
"Oh, yes," Benny answered, "I've sat in on many of his training sessions. He is one of the most obedient slaves I've ever met."
Castiel felt himself blush.
"All your paperwork is in order," Raphael said, "all that's left is for you to take him home. Benny."
Castiel felt the leash swing as it was handed to Dean. He was close to jumping up and down.

"Hello," his Master said to him as soon as they got into his limo.
"Hello, Master," Castiel said, eyes on his hands.
"You may look at me."
Castiel obeyed and was amazed at how beautiful Dean was. His eyes were a gorgeous shade of green hazel and his hair was dirty sandy blonde and perfectly tousled. Castiel guessed he was around 35. He was wearing a black v-neck sweater and ripped jeans, not something Castiel  would expect a man like Dean to wear.
Dean was sitting right next Castiel, but he wasn't touching him. It made Castiel uncomfortable.
"How well did they train you?" Dean asked.
"Very well, Master," Castiel said. It was the truth. Castiel was punished for making the slightest of noises when he wasn't supposed to.
Dean ran a finger along his collar. "Do you like this?"
"Yes, Master," Castiel replied. "I like the chastity belt, too. Thank you very much. I look forward to serving you."
Dean smiled and Castiel felt his heart skip a beat.
He's just so beautiful, he thought.
He was slightly startled when his Master grabbed a fistful of his hair and gave him a deep, openmouthed kiss. Castiel closed his eyes kept his mouth open, letting his Master's tongue explore his mouth. It was his first kiss with his Master and Castiel wanted to shown how perfectly submissive he was.