Dream's

Castiel stared at the door that led into the hallway, hoping that his Master would come back soon. He wasn't sure how long he had been standing there, but he could feel his legs starting to ache. He was vaguely aware of the three women near him, and he wasn't sure if he was allowed to to them, which didn't really matter anyway. All Castiel wanted was for Dean to come back.

"Is he just gonna stand there all day?" One of them said, and Castiel wasn't sure which one. He thought it might have been Jo. "Like, is he broken or something?"

"Jo, for the love of God," one of the other women mumbled. Castiel was thought it was Ellen. "Are you, okay Castiel?"

Castiel could not look at her. He felt like he was suffocating. His palms started to sweat and his legs were trembling. His heart thumped wildly in his chest and he yelped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He took a step back in surprise and fell onto the floor. The slave looked up and was surprised to see his Master above him, the older man's face covered in blood.

"It's okay, Cas," the man said softly, slowly kneeling onto the floor next him. He took the slave's hand and squeezed lightly. "You're okay."

There were so many things Castiel wasn't sure he would get use to doing again; watching TV, wearing clothes, eating real food instead of the gray paste he had to eat at Alastair's. Having a bed of his own again was the strangest thing. Feeling a soft pillow under his head instead of the cold floor of a cage made him want to cry and scream and laugh all at once. The mere thought of losing of all of these things was terrifying.

After his Master had helped him off the floor, Castiel was led back down to his room. The walk back was done in silence, which Castiel was happy about. He found he could breathe normally again, but he was scared that Dean would yell, at him.

"You can lie down on the bed," Dean told him, wiping blood from a cut on his forehead with his sleeve. "I need to go wash up, but I will return shortly." He gave the slave a kiss on the lips and walked to bathroom that was next door to Castiel's room.

Castiel lied down on his bed and quietly waited for his Master to return, counting the seconds in his head. It took Castiel's master eight minutes and thirty two seconds to come back. The older man sat down on the edge of the bed. His face was clean and had two band aids on the cut in his forehead. His left eyes was slightly swollen and his nose was red.

"Sam did it," the older man explained when he saw Castiel staring. "He is normally not like this, but he is very involved in the freeing of slaves." He continued when Castiel didn't respond. "Cas, I want you to understand that I meant to tell you about the possibility of getting you out of your contract. There are many things that I wish I could tell you, but I feel that ignorance is what is best for you at the moment. The torture that has been inflicted upon you these past years has made your mind fragile, and I need to be certain you are ready to know the things you need to know."

He reached over and squeezed Castiel's knee reassuringly. "Understand?" He smiled when Castiel nodded. "Good. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Master," Castiel lied. He had so many questions it was giving him a headache, but he didn't what to ask first. Can I be freed? he thought. Did Master ever know me? Why is trying so hard to make me normal again? He swallowed thickly and asked, "Can I... can I please stay and bed and go to sleep, Master?"

"Of course." Dean helped Castiel out of his suit and handed him white undershirt from the slave's dresser. When Castiel nervously asked his Master if he would stay in bed with him, he happily agreed and stripped down to a sleeveless shirt and red boxers. They both got under the covers and Castiel fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"Gabriel, eat your carrots!" Castiel hated shouting at his brother, but he had to. Gabriel was only seven, he was at that age were you needed to constantly watch him to make sure he ate his vegetables.

"Kelly said I don't have to," Gabriel replied, sticking his tongue out. Suddenly, Gabriel wasn't seven anymore, he was twenty four and there was white power all over his face. His eyes were out of focus and his hair was a mess. A pale, dark haired woman appeared out of nowhere and slide up next to Gabriel and put her arm around his shoulder.

"He belongs to me now, Deanie boy," she said, opening her mouth wide. Her teeth were all sharp points, and she peering down at him like a shark about to attack its prey.

Castiel screamed and jumped to stop her, but fell straight down through the floor.

He looked around and was suddenly face to face with his dad. The man's face was lined with age, and there were small scars on his cheeks.

"I don't agree with what you did Castiel. His father said, sighing yet smiling, "but I couldn't stop you. It was your decision. Your mom won't be happy, and that won't be good for her." He handed him a black shirt. "Still, it's a great thing you're doing. We need the money, so here's a good job for dropping out to get a fulltime job present."

Castiel looked down at the AC/DC shirt and then looked up at his dad. His's face started melting and his body slumped to the floor. Castiel looked down at his father in shock and was distracting by a loud cry. He turned around and saw his mother sitting down weeping in the corner. He dropped the shirt and slowly walk over to her.

"Momma?" Castiel whined. She looked up at her son and frowned. Her hair was stringy and missing in places. Clear wires were sticking out of her mouth. "Mom, I am so sorry."

"For what, Castiel?" she shrieked and stood up, towering over her son. "For the crash? For what you did to Gabriel? To me?"

Tear started to fall from Castiel's face. "I had to help. You were sick back then. And Gabriel was getting hurt by her. I had to do something help." She reached  and slapped him across the face so hard he spun around.

When he finally stopped, he was standing in front of his childhood home. Next to him was a pale man with shaggy blonde hair. His eyes were a dark brown and he was wearing a large blue sweater

"I don't like Gabriel coming over to you all the time," Castiel found himself saying. "It's really weird."

The man frowned. "He likes it, and I like him. He tells me all about you, Castiel." The man grabbed Castiel's hand. "Call me Darren."

"I don't care," Castiel yelled. He didn't let go of Darren's hand. The man lived next door, and Gabriel kept hanging out at his house. It was the first Castiel had ever talked to him and he had only ever seen the neighbor from a distance.

"I've always wanted you to be happy." Suddenly, Castiel was not holding hands with Darren. Piercing green eyes were staring at him from underneath messy blonde hair.

He was holding hands with his Master.

Castiel woke up, his eyes flying open. He looked at Dean. He was sitting up, leaning against the wall and texting.

"Darren?" Castiel whispered.

Boom the end tanks of all the comment's they always made me laugh what you guys post. Also I am working on a Sabirel so stay tuned for one hopefully next week. Ok tanks again until next time ^~^🌺🌺