Dictionary

Arwindecus- A being able to control or be controlled by wind, normally a female.

Aquwableu- A being that can produce water from themselves or manipulate existing water, most of the time male.

Bicorn- A creature that looks like a unicorn with two horns, but is significantly rarer and much more willing to help in any way, including shedding one of its precious horns. Its horns have more magical properties than a normal unicorn, and it will shower you with gifts if you save it's life. As mentioned before, they are extremely rare. If they shed one of their horns, they are still considered a bicorn and would never think of being downgraded to their snooty stuck-up cousins, the unicorns.

Crishroom- Capable of making noises that sound like your family members in distress. It is a mushroom that is safe to eat, and that makes it susceptible to deaf predators like marshlumbers.

Erlanthrol- A being in possession of a will so strong they may manipulate the earth, or become part of it for some time

Faerie- A faerie, sometimes mistaken for a fairy,  will care for you if you are lost in the woods (if the fairies don't find you first of course) and bring you to their hut. They will then try to feed you. Politely decline, for faeries are immune to most poisons and will eat deadly mushrooms and berries. Otherwise, they are overall nice creatures.

Maniflare- An entity that is able to manipulate fire, and produce heat from their skin. They are exceptionally rare, and the last maniflare family was believed to have died off years ago.

Marshlumber- A large, yak-like beast that lives only in marshes. They are farmed for meat and are used to travel, due to their ability to walk lightly over the swampy terrain despite their large figures.

Unicorn- An animal similar to a horse, with a horn on its head which is moderately hard to find. These creatures are a bit full of themselves, and need a lot of convincing to give their horns away.

Xenoraptor- A lizard-like creature that has sharp, serrated teeth. They are extremely smart, and are able to speak after a while with practice. However, they are very unfriendly, and will not hesitate to kill any other creature that poses a threat.