chapter two; truth or dare

millie and noah arrived at gaten's house where him, caleb, and finn sat trying to think of a good game to play.
"hey guys! we're here!" millie called out.
"hey millie! hey noah!" Gaten and Caleb said in sync.
"well hello millie," finn silently said to himself.
"what are we going to do?" Noah asked while taking off his coat and placing it in the coat closet.
"well, we were thinking maybe we could play truth or dare. just to start off the night," Caleb responded.
"sounds fun, i'm in," millie yelled to the boys.
"i'm in," Noah excitedly responded back.
-
the boys and Millie were all sitting in Gaten's living room trying to figure out who would go first.
"okay guys, so the directions are going to go like this," Gaten started to explain, "we are going to spin this bottle and whoever it lands on has to kiss the person to their left,"
"WHAT?!" finn yelled back
"yeah Finn, that's how it's going to work, whether you like it or not." Gaten exclaimed,
"okay, so are there any questions before we start?" Gaten asked, looking to see his friends expressions on their faces.
"what if we don't want to kiss them?" finn asked, clearly nervous.
"oh finn, you know you want to," Caleb sarcastically said back.
-
gaten was sitting next to caleb, Caleb was next to noah, and finn was next to millie. Gaten wanted to play this game just to prove to Finn that he might have a chance with his dreamgirl.
"alright, i'll spin first," Caleb called out, he spinned the bottle secretly hoping it would land on Finn so he would have to kiss his lover, Millie. the bottle started to slow down and it was between Noah and Finn and to his luck, it landed on finn.
"oh shit," finn quietly whispered to himself.
"ha! now you're forced to kiss her!" Caleb evily called out.
"what?" millie asked, confused.
"go on, kiss her," gaten happily called out to finn, "do it."
Finn felt nothing but butterflies in his stomach as he looked at Millie, the love of his life, and felt a little bit sick. he knew he had to kiss her and there was no way out so he leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips, the butterflies suddenly became even worse, and he immediently pulled back, looking like a tomato.
"finally," gaten said rolling his eyes, "I'm gonna go get some chocolate pudding."
"I think I'll go with him," Caleb said to Finn, while starting to walk away with Gaten.
"well, that was interesting," finn quietly said to millie, "it was fun."
"yeah, finnie i guess it was," millie said back to finn.
-
millie sat there next to finn, starring at him through his brown eyes, she started to feel something in her stomach, she tried to ignore it but it just kept coming back, she knew she didn't want to feel it, and she didn't want to even think about what she was feeling at that moment but she finally listened to herself, she was falling in love with Finn Wolfhard, and there was nothing she could do to stop that feeling that she encountered that night.