Prologue

(A/N)

This is my first story here, so go easy on me, k? Also, this hasn't been edited yet :)

She sat, curled up in a corner. Her sobs loud and clear. The door creaked open, breaking her from her trance. There, by the door frame stood her living nightmare. The man who took her away from her loved ones. The man who ruined her life.

"How many times do I have to do this before you learn?" His husky voice boomed through the small room. Seeing the terror-stricken face of the woman he loved broke his heart. He didn't want to hurt her. But that's the only way to make her obey. His father taught him that and saw it for himself. He had to break her. He didn't​ want to lose her like he lost his mother.

"Come here, little one." his calm voice sent shivers down her spine, and not in a good way. She tried to stand, but the burn in her legs and back prevented her and she collapsed. Scars marred her body from her previous punishments. He sighed and approached her.

"I-I can't stand, it hurts... please don't!" she whimpered, meekly putting her arms in front of he face, trying to block, or at least lessen the blow that was sure to come. He scooped her in his arms, bridal style as she sobbed. She knew what was coming. He'll punish her then leave her for god knows how long.

"Let's get you out of here, love" he softly said, kissing her forehead. "R-really?" Her eyes lightened up in hope, a small smile making its way to her face making his heart swell with joy. She didn't exactly smile at him, but any affection from her, he'll gladly accept.

"We'll have dinner with my family later so we'd better get ready." She started shaking, fear making itself known. "I... Can I m-meet them when..." She trailed off, afraid of his reaction. He seemed to understand though. "Of course, sweetheart. Anything for you. Now rest" And she was out like a light.

(A/N)

Hey guys! So, I found my notebook that I used to write stories on in the previous years... but I lost it... I forgot where I put my notebook after our mass :/ sue me. Anyhow, any of you have any ideas, message me or something. Votes and comments are highly appreciated. Idk how to make a cover so... If anyone is interested to make one I'll do anything for ya ;_; except for money cause I'm broke XD.

P.S. should I continue?

-Kim
1/30/17