Children of The Big Three Being...Children

I'M BACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!! *Grins* You miss me?

~Thalia's POV~

I glared at Percy and Bianca's little brother, waiting for an explanation as to why we were in the past.

Percy raised his hands in surrender. "Thalia, Nico, we won't know until-"

"Who are you?" Zeus interrupted- or should I say Dad? No. He was never my father.

"Thalia, is that you?" I turned around to see a twelve year old Annabeth, looking on the verge of tears.

"Yes." I smiled, my voice soft.

Little Annabeth gave a strangled sob, before running up towards me. I crouched down and held her, as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Percy looked a little shocked, but he knelt down next to me. "It's okay, Annie." He tried soothing.

Annabeth picked her head up, staring at Percy. "Don't call me Annie!" Annabeth noticed that she didn't know him and added,  "Who are you?" She asked, studying Percy.

Both Percy and I chuckled. 'Something must happen between Percy and Annabeth...' I thought, watching as Percy talk to Little Annabeth.

"Well, um...You see, Annabeth...I..." He tried describing something. I looked at him, confused. Unless he was telling her they were dating, then...

My eyes widen in realization. I look to Nico to see if it was true. He gave me a small nod, looking grave and a little sad. Why?

We already figured out that Percy's sixteen and Nico is fifteen, meaning that Nico is from Percy's future, while they both are from mine.

"What are you trying to say, Demi-god?" Athena demanded, narrowing her eyes at Percy.

I stood up and slung a arm around Kelp Head's shoulders (for his own protection...). "What my cousin," Multiple gasps rand throughout the room, as Percy glared at me and Nico smiled slightly. "Is trying to say is that he's dating Little Annie in the future." I stated. Annabeth glared, but looked intrigued at Percy.

Kelp Head only gaped at me. "How did you know? You're, what from two years ago to me?" He asked.

I shrugged, knowing that no one was going to kill Percy, I released my arm from his shoulders. "You're sixteen? Last time I saw you, you were fourteen and went back to Camp."

"Last time I saw you, you were on crutches with a broken leg." Percy sassed back.

I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean crutches-"

Nico stepped forward. "Maybe we should introduce ourselves?" He suggested. Both Percy and I stared at him. "When did you become peacekeeper?" We asked, before laughing.

Nico scowled, but I can see a slight smile, like he was trying not to smile. Before I could say something, a piece of paper fell into Annabeth's hands.

She read it, but Percy, Nico, and I got impatient. "Read it out loud!" We exclaimed.

Annabeth huffed. "It says; These demi-gods are here to tell of the two wars-" "TWO?!?" "-and will NOT be saying their titles. From, The Fates." Annabeth continued. "What wars? Why you three? And, who are you two?" She asked, rapidly saying the questions, but mostly at Percy and Nico.

"We can't answer those questions." The three of us stated.

Athena sighed. "Then start." She said, impatient of not knowing something. Her grey eyes calculating the situation.

Lady Hestia summoned three more chairs and we sat, after saying thank you first. Nico and I looked to Percy. He sighed, as he stood up and stepped forward. "Alright, I guess I start first..."

~MsPenguingirl1234.

Published: January 28, 2017.