The Third Quest

~Thalia's POV~

I burst out laughing at Little Annie's words. She didn't know that someday she would start dating Kelp Head. According to Bianca's little brother, that is.

Even he seems to find Annie's words funny. He had smiled slightly at her words.

"Can we continue, I wish to know more about what happens to the Son of Poseidon and the Daughter of Zeus?" Athena asked. Most nodded in agreement.

"I'll tell this quest." The demigods and gods agreed with me.

"The quest started when Grover asked us for help with helping a couple of demigods. Annabeth, Percy, and I got a ride from Sally Jackson, Percy's mother, to the school where Grover was at. The school dance was the perfect cover for three of us to not be discovered. We met up with Grover to discuss the situation of the two demigods. They were siblings and was being targeted by a teacher. After a argument of what's good music with Grover, Annabeth told us that the siblings were being led by the teacher that was targeted them. She had also told us that someone-" I glared at Percy, who stuttered a response about how it wasn't his fault. "-had gone after the siblings. We had followed Percy's trail to a cliff. When we got there he was trying keep the siblings safe on the edge, he stood in between them and the manticore. We were in the middle of fighting, and the Hunters of Artemis decided to show up." My face showed a little distain at her last sentence.

Nico and Percy shared a surprised glance. "You aren't her lieutenant yet?" They exclaimed, Percy more shocked than Nico. "What happened to Zoe?" Lady Artemis asked, demanding an explanation from my cousin and Bianca's brother. I still haven't found out who their father is yet.

"Percy should explain, he was there."

Percy glared at Nico briefly. "Thalia, what happened before you came here?" He asked me.

"We had just gotten to Camp Half-Blood after rescuing Nico and Bianca. Annabeth was lost in the fight, Bianca became a Hunter, and we rode in Apollo's Sun Chariot with the hunters after Artemis went on a secret solo mission. Why?" I asked, staring Nico and Percy down waiting for an answer. 

"ANNABETH IS DEAD?!" I might have said that wrong.

"Annabeth isn't dead." Nico and Percy said together. "Percy will continue from here since he was on the quest." Nico added, going quiet and looking down.

"Alright." Percy started, glancing at Nico with concern. "Thalia explained everything that happened up to the point of when she is from. Later on that night, we had a game of Capture the Flag, and-"

"-and Percy had gotten into a fight with Thalia that almost resulted in death if the oracle hadn't showed up. Camp Half-Blood lost against the Hunters-"

"WE LOST TO THE HUNTERS AGAIN?!"

Percy glared at Nico for the interruption. "The oracle had walked into the clearing before we ended up killing each other. It spoke a prophecy  to Zoe;

Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,

One shall be lost in the land without rain,

The bane of Olympus shows the trail,

Campers and Hunters combined prevail,

The Titan's curse must one withstand,

And one shall perish by a parent's hand."

"GODDESS IN CHAINS?!"

"PERISH?!"

"TITAN?!"

"LOST?!"

"WHY ARE WE JUST YELLING ABOUT THE BAD STUFF?!" Everyone stared at Apollo, silence following his question.

"Aside from Apollo's question," Athena began, looking away from Apollo and towards us future demigods. "What did the prophecy mean?"

The three of us looked at each other, I shrugged. "I haven't lived through this yet."

Nico looked at Percy, they shared a silent conversation before they came to an agreement. "We will only reveal the meaning of the prophecy. Thalia hasn't been through this part yet and we don't know if she will remember this or not." Nico informed, letting Percy do the prophecy meaning.

"Okay...The first line is about Thalia, Grover, Zoe, Bianca, and I went  west to save Lady Artemis. She was captured while on her solo mission." Percy looked sad, glancing at Nico for the next part. "The one lost in the land without rain was Bianca. She died saving the rest of us." I gasped, understanding why Nico acts the way he does, it's hard losing a sibling...

"The bane of Olympus showed up a few times and took us on the right path before I realized what Bessie was-"

"You made the gods spare it." Nico put in.

"-I had to! Bessie grew on me!" Nico shook his head, smiling a little.

Percy huffed. "The next line is just as it is. We prevailed by hunters and campers working together. The next two lines are of Mount Tam."

"Atlas and the sky." Athena stated breathless in horrifying realization.

Percy nodded, looking down. "Annabeth was holding the sky before Lady Artemis was captured. After that, Lady Artemis took the burden from her."

"The next line refers to Percy's willingness to hold the sky for Lady Artemis. He knew they wouldn't have won the battle against Atlas without her."

"A male willingly took the sky for me?" Artemis looked doubtful at Nico's words.

"It's true. The last line is about Zoe dying from her father's hand, and she died knowing that Percy was-is one of the only good  males out there."

"Nico!" Percy blushed.

I choked. "You got Zoe's approval?!"

Percy blushed harder. "I only tried giving back her sword. If I really deserve her approval than I could have done something to save her."

"Percy, she's in the stars. She died a hero's death. There wasn't anything you or Lady Artemis could do." I saw that Artemis looked proud and sad at the mention of Zoe's death.

Percy opened his mouth to say more, but-

"What happened to me?"

-Annabeth beat him to it.

We all turn to Little Annie and the other campers plus Chiron. "I forgot you were here." Percy laughed at my words.

Nico rolled his eyes, smiling a little at Annie. "Don't worry, Annabeth, you're alive in my time, and I'm from after the second great prophecy." His eyes showed sadness for some reason, but I could tell he was telling the truth.

I glanced at Percy, he shrugged and answered. "I'm from after the first great prophecy, I know that she's alive at that point."

"Two great prophecies?! Is Thalia part of both?" Apollo asked.

Nico and Percy looked at each other and replied. "Actually, Thalia wasn't in the first great prophecy, she became Lady Artemis' new lieutenant."

Choking sounds were heard. "WHAT?!"

Sorry for the long wait, I had my graduation party preparations, my birthday, then I went on a three day water resort trip. It was fun, exhausting and chaotic, but fun. Hopefully the next update will come out faster!!

Two more chapters of this book! Don't worry I have a sequel planned!! Later!!!

~MsPenguingirl1234.

Published: September 2, 2017.